1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Official Console Vault Discount for TW Members

Discussion in 'Deals & Coupons' started by ziggynagy, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Jun 23, 2014 at 6:49 AM
    triplejjj

triplejjj Pictographer

Member:
    First Name:
    Jerry
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    2013 XSP-X 4X4
    LoPro QT, Toyota Bed Mat, Husky Liners, ScanGauge, WeatherTech Deflectors, Drop in Billet Grill, Train Horns, PanoFlex Window Tint, Viper Alarm, Remote Start, Console Vault,
    Well it doesn't have to be their lock, just
    find a lock that works for you and put their latch on it.
    A locksmith might make the process easier.

2. Jun 29, 2014 at 9:30 PM
    Azdesert50

Azdesert50 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Buckeye,AZ
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD OFF ROAD 4x4
    Sold
    I found a cheaper price on line for the 4 combo lock(no extra charge) on mobilesecurityplusstore.com with discount code NFA15. I paid 228.65 plus shipping(they are in Texas so you may have to pay tax if you are in Texas). For a total shipped to me was 241.51.

John

3. Jun 30, 2014 at 12:30 PM
    Maximus

Maximus Well-Known Member

Member:
    North Bay
    Vehicle:
    11 Tacoma TRD OR 4x4
    Icon Suspension with CDCV, SPC Light Racing UCAs, Wheeler's 3 Leaf AAL, Wheeler's Superbumps, sPod SE BAMF Sliders, All-Pro Skids, AFE Drop in filter, Magnaflow Exhaust, RCI Aluminum LCA Skids, BAMF Bed Brackets, 4X Innovations Rear Bumper, FX-R Retrofit Headlights with Philips 4300k, Custom Nestah Edition Firestik AM/FM Antenna, Famous Fab Hood brackets, FrontRunner SlimLine 2 Roof Rack, Mob Town Offroad tailgate reinforcement plate, Ram A pillar mount, Anti-Dark hood lights, Lots of LED lights,
    Thank you. ^ Significantly cheaper deal.

4. Jul 27, 2014 at 8:51 PM
    lowz

lowz Well-Known Member

Member:

Thank you very much for the info! This is by far the cheapest I've found (and trust me I look everywhere) and the discount code still works! :D

5. Jul 27, 2014 at 9:37 PM
    skynet

skynet Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    13 TRD Sport
    Scattered 12g shotgun shells in the bed to deter tweekers from stealing my stereo
    I hope the code still works after the night shift... im pulling the trigger on that deal.

6. Jul 29, 2014 at 4:35 PM
    lowz

lowz Well-Known Member

Member:

Wanted to let you guys know that the one from mobilesecurityplusstore.com is not actually made by Console Vault, it's by Lock'er Down. Although I don't see much differences other than the hinges? And their shipping was super quick, I ordered yesterday morning and it was on my doorstep this morning.

I searched online to see what the differences are but couldn't find anything. Does anybody know?
    3yhuzy2u_e543ae4bcb0d9b454bed166509b3dbc23733c613.jpg

7. Jul 29, 2014 at 11:17 PM
    Maximus

Member:
    North Bay
    Vehicle:
    11 Tacoma TRD OR 4x4
    Icon Suspension with CDCV, SPC Light Racing UCAs, Wheeler's 3 Leaf AAL, Wheeler's Superbumps, sPod SE BAMF Sliders, All-Pro Skids, AFE Drop in filter, Magnaflow Exhaust, RCI Aluminum LCA Skids, BAMF Bed Brackets, 4X Innovations Rear Bumper, FX-R Retrofit Headlights with Philips 4300k, Custom Nestah Edition Firestik AM/FM Antenna, Famous Fab Hood brackets, FrontRunner SlimLine 2 Roof Rack, Mob Town Offroad tailgate reinforcement plate, Ram A pillar mount, Anti-Dark hood lights, Lots of LED lights,
    Damnit, I just ordered mine online last night. Didn't notice it until you pointed it out. I hope it isn't a low quality knockoff...

8. Jul 29, 2014 at 11:22 PM
    TXTaco13

TXTaco13 Taco/T4R Enthusiast

Member:
    Dallas, Texas
    Vehicle:
    4TH GEN V8 4X4 T4R
    '83 CJ7 '19 MT 07
    I'm sure you can cancel if you paid by credit card

9. Jul 29, 2014 at 11:26 PM
    Maximus

Member:
    North Bay
    Vehicle:
    11 Tacoma TRD OR 4x4
    Too late... mobilesecurityplusstore.com is extremely fast with shipping. If I had a Console Vault to compare it to in person, I would post a review for you guys.

10. Jul 30, 2014 at 4:35 AM
    lowz

lowz Well-Known Member

Member:

I'm sorry I didn't get the word out quicker. I posted as soon as I opened the box. But I can let you know that it definitely does not feel like a cheap knockoff. I did some more digging last night and found a post on a Tundra forum that said the following:

"I am sorry, but you are mistaking. That video is of a deputy from Houston that was a distributor back several years ago. Lock'er Down® is not affiliated with console vault. Theirs are made in California, and mine are made here in Texas of true 12 gauge steel.
    Bobby Newell
    President
    Lock'er Down, Inc."

Not sure if I am allowed to post links from other forums or not, lmk and I'll provide link.

I would still like to have someone compare these side by side.

Hope this helps

11. Jul 30, 2014 at 7:06 AM
    Azdesert50

Azdesert50 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Buckeye,AZ
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD OFF ROAD 4x4
    Sold
    Sorry about that guys, I assumed it to be a console vault with a mobilesecurityplusstore.com sticker on it, It looks really close to the same design. I did not know there was more that one company making them. I should have payed closer attention before posting it. I was looking for a new discount code and mobilesecurityplusstore.com discount code came up.

John

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
  12. Jul 30, 2014 at 4:18 PM
    Maximus

Member:
    North Bay
    Vehicle:
    11 Tacoma TRD OR 4x4
    No worries, man. I appreciate you passing the discount along, regardless of the brand. Lock'er Down doesn't appear to be low quality and it's also made in the USA as well. However, only time will tell how it holds up.

13. Aug 11, 2014 at 11:26 AM
    OneFastGeek

OneFastGeek Grand Master Fu

Member:
    Treasure Valley, Idaho
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD Sport 4x4
    I just bought the Console Vault brand from their website, using the posted discount code in the 1st post and it worked. $259 shipped with $10 discount and free shipping via FedEx ground.

14. Aug 20, 2014 at 6:24 AM
    headhunter247

headhunter247 Well-Known Member

Member:
    St. Louis, MO area
    Vehicle:
    18 Taco Double Cab TRD
    5100's all around, OME 888 and Dakars. ProComp Series 05. Cooper SST Maxx 275s.
    What is everyone's thoughts on what type of lock is best for this?

15. Aug 20, 2014 at 7:08 PM
    Maximus

Member:
    North Bay
    Vehicle:
    11 Tacoma TRD OR 4x4
    4 Digit combo lock for safety and convenience.

16. Aug 20, 2014 at 7:29 PM
    lowz

lowz Well-Known Member

Member:

X2

17. Aug 20, 2014 at 8:16 PM
    OneFastGeek

OneFastGeek Grand Master Fu

Member:
    Treasure Valley, Idaho
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD Sport 4x4
    I went with the 3 number combo. That's 1000 possible combinations. Of course the 4 combo offers more combinations, but I felt that unless a thief is able to completely remove the vault from my vehicle (which is unlikely), they will not have enough time to try enough combinations before they are discovered by myself or someone else.

I also chose the combo over the key method so that I can open the safe without a key. My main purpose of this safe was to ensure I can safely keep a firearm in my truck at all times. So I don't want to have to mess with a key that is on my keyring, in the ignition, while needing to access my firearm.

18. Aug 20, 2014 at 9:00 PM
    gravedgr

gravedgr dirty Ford driver

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Alpharetta, GA
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tacoma 4x4 DCSB TRD Off Road (Blue) - gone
    Method Racing Mesh wheels (17x8.5), Cooper ST Maxx tires (285/70/17), Toytec Ultimate lift (3"), Wet Okole seat covers, WT mats, Gemtex mirror, CF stubby antenna, scoop hood, painted grill surround, SOS bumper, SOS bed rack, Tepui Autana RTT, Engo 10k winch, bed lights, under hood lights, diff breather, 12v bed socket, 31M battery + battery monitor

X3

19. Nov 17, 2014 at 7:20 AM
    Apricotshot

Apricotshot Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Henry
    Tampa, FL
    Vehicle:
    TRD Sport
    TRD CAI
    I bought the Locker Down one as well a month or so ago. Went with the 3 digit lock. I had a 15% discount code too. I'll look and see if I can find it.

20. May 7, 2015 at 11:12 AM
    tomwil

tomwil Well-Known Member

Member:
    East Coast USA
    Vehicle:
    2014 Reg Cab 4x4
    An update.

Apparently, there is a special 10% discount code available for LockerDown for a short time:

http://www.mobilesecurityplusstore.com

"Effective January 25, 2016 we are changing our policy to free shipping!
    To allow us to do, this we are discontinuing all Forum and YouTube discount coupons."

LockerDown.jpg

The vault code for $10 off no longer works.

The NFA15 15% off code no longer works.

There are several 10% off codes available on the internet, which as of this post still work:

DCarry
    GMTCLUB
    SmithForum
    power
    Tahoe
    Tahoe2
    GMFS
    weapon
    frf
    USA

The key to these codes is that sometimes the discount might jump up to 15%, especially during holidays. You might want to try each code and see if one hits at 15%.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
    JohnWJ likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top