Official Console Vault Discount for TW Members

Old 06-23-2014, 06:49 AM   #81
Pictographer
triplejjj has a spectacular aura abouttriplejjj has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jerry
triplejjj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedoJosh View Post
Bummer. Really wanted a key one, but definitely use my console too frequent to have to constantly unlock for use.
Well it doesn't have to be their lock, just
find a lock that works for you and put their latch on it.
A locksmith might make the process easier.
Old 06-29-2014, 09:30 PM   #82
Azdesert50 will become famous soon enoughAzdesert50 will become famous soon enough
Name: John
Azdesert50's Tacoma Gallery
I found a cheaper price on line for the 4 combo lock(no extra charge) on mobilesecurityplusstore.com with discount code NFA15. I paid 228.65 plus shipping(they are in Texas so you may have to pay tax if you are in Texas). For a total shipped to me was 241.51.

John
Old 06-30-2014, 12:30 PM   #83
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azdesert50 View Post
I found a cheaper price on line for the 4 combo lock(no extra charge) on mobilesecurityplusstore.com with discount code NFA15. I paid 228.65 plus shipping(they are in Texas so you may have to pay tax if you are in Texas). For a total shipped to me was 241.51.

John
Thank you. ^ Significantly cheaper deal.
Old 07-27-2014, 08:51 PM   #84
lowz is on a distinguished road
lowz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

John

Thank you very much for the info! This is by far the cheapest I've found (and trust me I look everywhere) and the discount code still works!
Old 07-27-2014, 09:37 PM   #85
skynet is on a distinguished road
skynet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

John
I hope the code still works after the night shift... im pulling the trigger on that deal.
Old 07-29-2014, 04:35 PM   #86
lowz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

John

Wanted to let you guys know that the one from mobilesecurityplusstore.com is not actually made by Console Vault, it's by Lock'er Down. Although I don't see much differences other than the hinges? And their shipping was super quick, I ordered yesterday morning and it was on my doorstep this morning.

I searched online to see what the differences are but couldn't find anything. Does anybody know?
Old 07-29-2014, 11:17 PM   #87
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowz View Post
Wanted to let you guys know that the one from mobilesecurityplusstore.com is not actually made by Console Vault, it's by Lock'er Down. Although I don't see much differences other than the hinges? And their shipping was super quick, I ordered yesterday morning and it was on my doorstep this morning.

I searched online to see what the differences are but couldn't find anything. Does anybody know?
Damnit, I just ordered mine online last night. Didn't notice it until you pointed it out. I hope it isn't a low quality knockoff...
Old 07-29-2014, 11:22 PM   #88
TXTaco13 is on a distinguished road

TXTaco13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
Damnit, I just ordered mine online last night. Didn't notice it until you pointed it out. I hope it isn't a low quality knockoff...
I'm sure you can cancel if you paid by credit card
Old 07-29-2014, 11:26 PM   #89

Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXTaco13 View Post
I'm sure you can cancel if you paid by credit card
Too late... mobilesecurityplusstore.com is extremely fast with shipping. If I had a Console Vault to compare it to in person, I would post a review for you guys.
Old 07-30-2014, 04:35 AM   #90
lowz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post

I'm sorry I didn't get the word out quicker. I posted as soon as I opened the box. But I can let you know that it definitely does not feel like a cheap knockoff. I did some more digging last night and found a post on a Tundra forum that said the following:

"I am sorry, but you are mistaking. That video is of a deputy from Houston that was a distributor back several years ago. Lock'er Down® is not affiliated with console vault. Theirs are made in California, and mine are made here in Texas of true 12 gauge steel.
Bobby Newell
President
Lock'er Down, Inc."

Not sure if I am allowed to post links from other forums or not, lmk and I'll provide link.

I would still like to have someone compare these side by side.

Hope this helps
Old 07-30-2014, 07:06 AM   #91
Azdesert50 will become famous soon enoughAzdesert50 will become famous soon enough
Name: John
Azdesert50's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry about that guys, I assumed it to be a console vault with a mobilesecurityplusstore.com sticker on it, It looks really close to the same design. I did not know there was more that one company making them. I should have payed closer attention before posting it. I was looking for a new discount code and mobilesecurityplusstore.com discount code came up.

John
Old 07-30-2014, 04:18 PM   #92

Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sorry about that guys, I assumed it to be a console vault with a mobilesecurityplusstore.com sticker on it, It looks really close to the same design. I did not know there was more that one company making them. I should have payed closer attention before posting it. I was looking for a new discount code and mobilesecurityplusstore.com discount code came up.

John
No worries, man. I appreciate you passing the discount along, regardless of the brand. Lock'er Down doesn't appear to be low quality and it's also made in the USA as well. However, only time will tell how it holds up.