Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

gold's gym

Old 06-10-2012, 06:38 PM   #1
©1975
aaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to behold

Name: Cap'n Crunch
aaronatl's Tacoma Gallery
gold's gym

there's a 7 day trial membership for free at gold's gym just sign up, print, bring to local gold's. after that, 9.99 admin fee and 9.99 membership fee. but the online check-out, has a total of 38.00

anyone else have good or bad stories about gold's gym??
Old 06-10-2012, 06:41 PM   #2
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Each one is different due to the people that work there, that workout there, what equipment they have there, etc. Use the free week trial to see if you like it and go for the whole week. When I started at my gym I felt way out of place but by the end of the 2 week trial I was comfortable enough to get a membership. Best thing about it is that they have gym's nation wide so pretty much anywhere you go there will be one near by. A good story is that I went to one and my friend lost his card and hadn't made his payment in a few months, moved to my town from his town where the gym is, and they let him workout despite the massive fees due, like $400. Bad story was some juiced up body builder started talking shit to me about how light I was lifting, I had only started working out for like a month before this. Again that does not mean all Gold's Gym's will be like this just what happened to me.
Old 06-11-2012, 08:33 AM   #3
Throughhonor is on a distinguished road

Marines: 2/25 Garden City NY
Name: Ryan
Throughhonor's Tacoma Gallery
to feed off of what was said earlier, all the Golds share similarities and differences. I go to one on long Island but the owner owns two others that I also get unlimited access to through the standard membership fee. You just need to pick a gym your comfortable in. If your starting out I could definitely see how one would feel intimidated. I find that Golds is worth the extra few bucks because by me the gym is immaculate, and I can lift heavy and get a good workout with out feeling out of place.