Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Bilstein 5100's I found a deal! Whole set $279 w/Free Shipping

Old 12-30-2008, 09:10 PM   #1
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Bilstein 5100's I found a deal! Whole set $279 w/Free Shipping

Everywhere I looked it was way over $300 for the set. Then I found this site, down south motorsports.

If you know where I can get it cheaper, let me know. I'm going to purchase them this Friday.

Free shipping on all products within the lower Continental 48 States.

Bilstein 5100 Series 2005-2009 Toyota Tacoma Pre Runner & 4WD Pre-Load Adjustable

Bilstein 5100 Series Pre Load Adjustable Front shocks for a 2005-2009 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 & 2wd TRD (Pre-Runner)

Shocks are for 6 Lug vehicles Only!!!

Front Shock Part #: BE5-C477-T0
Rear Shock Part #: BE5-C478-T0

Features: The Front Shocks have groves in the body so that you can set them to Stock Height or up to a 2.5" Lift.
Shocks were designed to level out a stock truck from front to back.
These are the Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks and they are a direct bolt on application.
These shocks are made by Bilstein for "Race Car Dynamics" to there specifications.
Zinc-plated shocks that install like factory replacement shocks and are designed to correct the factory rake.
The OEM spring seat is repositioned to provide more Pre-Load to the factory spring. The result is a level front to rear ride height.
An extremely simple and effective solution,to level out your truck and improve ride quality.

http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-13...djustable.html
Old 12-30-2008, 09:14 PM   #2
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
I hope you were being sarcastic with your post. Most of the people on here that run 5100s have gotten them from Sonny at DownSouth Motorsports.
Old 12-30-2008, 09:15 PM   #3
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
I had no idea where everyone gets them. I have been looking for the last hour. Downsouth had the best price I could find.
Old 12-30-2008, 09:24 PM   #4
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxer36 View Post
Downsouth had the best price I could find.
Sonny sells them on eBay too!
Old 12-30-2008, 09:25 PM   #5
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Hes the man and he co partner is a member here
Old 12-30-2008, 09:26 PM   #6
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Sonny's partner is a member here.Look for user name of Downsouthmotors.
Old 12-30-2008, 09:28 PM   #7
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

DS is where I got my 5100's and Total Chaos UCA's!!!
Old 12-30-2008, 09:29 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
downsouthmotorsports.............................. ftw!!!
Old 01-03-2009, 02:37 PM   #9
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxer36 View Post
Everywhere I looked it was way over $300 for the set. Then I found this site, down south motorsports.

If you know where I can get it cheaper, let me know. I'm going to purchase them this Friday.

Free shipping on all products within the lower Continental 48 States.

Bilstein 5100 Series 2005-2009 Toyota Tacoma Pre Runner & 4WD Pre-Load Adjustable

Bilstein 5100 Series Pre Load Adjustable Front shocks for a 2005-2009 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 & 2wd TRD (Pre-Runner)

Shocks are for 6 Lug vehicles Only!!!

Front Shock Part #: BE5-C477-T0
Rear Shock Part #: BE5-C478-T0

Features: The Front Shocks have groves in the body so that you can set them to Stock Height or up to a 2.5" Lift.
Shocks were designed to level out a stock truck from front to back.
These are the Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks and they are a direct bolt on application.
These shocks are made by Bilstein for "Race Car Dynamics" to there specifications.
Zinc-plated shocks that install like factory replacement shocks and are designed to correct the factory rake.
The OEM spring seat is repositioned to provide more Pre-Load to the factory spring. The result is a level front to rear ride height.
An extremely simple and effective solution,to level out your truck and improve ride quality.

http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-13...djustable.html
That's where I got mine. PM him. If you mention you're a member of TW, he'll give you the set for $269.