LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

$100 off DirecTV

Old 06-27-2012, 11:36 PM   #1
ShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shane
ShaLor's Tacoma Gallery
$100 off DirecTV

If you give DirecTV my account number when signing up for new service, we both will get $100 off of our bills. ($10 a month for 10 months)

This is on top of whatever deal you get for being a new customer, but you have to give my account number when you first set it up.

Call 1-866-433-8869
give them my account # 80617516
and we should both be $100 happier.

Have fun and enjoy your new satellite service.
Old 08-02-2013, 02:51 PM   #3
ShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shane
ShaLor's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, they don't have G4, but they do have CBS and Showtime and Time Warner Cable doesn't.