Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Anyone heard of SponsorAmerica.com ?

Old 06-29-2012, 02:08 PM   #1
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone heard of SponsorAmerica.com ?

I saw someone post this site up and wondered if anyone had the balls to try it out.

I tried researching in our forums and didn't see this site come up in the search results.

I also wasn't sure if this was a good place to post this..... but I did .

I saw in another forum on the internet some guy joined this site and this is what he said:

Originally Posted by TheRobenator
Very nice!! What is sponsor America?

I looked on the website, I don't really get how it all works.
I originally went through carsponsor.com, they set me up with this site. Carsponsor.com allows you get get sponsorships with different companies. All you have to do is go to car shows and promote which ever sponsor at that show. Sponsoramerica.com is a sponsorship that gives you so much money for your particular lifestyle. In my case I got $1000 to spend of whatever I want. The only catch to that is they have the money broke down into groups ie $10, $25, $50, $75, $100, $250, and $500. You have to make a video promoting your sponsor and that product. Ill be posting more videos of the products I got.

Link:

http://sponsoramerica.com/ the site

http://www.sponsoramerica.com/fee-schedule.html gotta pay to play?

http://sponsoramerica.com/faq FAQ
Old 06-29-2012, 02:08 PM   #2
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I want to join just to get a killer sound system or a damn Supercharger!!!!!

Old 07-14-2012, 06:00 PM   #3
Punkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Ryan
Punkindrublic's Tacoma Gallery
I just looked at it today and it sounds cool. But it seems to good to be true. I'm not sure about it. I'd like to hear from someone who has used it.
Old 07-16-2012, 10:50 AM   #4
"GO DUCKS" Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkindrublic View Post
I just looked at it today and it sounds cool. But it seems to good to be true. I'm not sure about it. I'd like to hear from someone who has used it.

Yeah...i'd love to here if someone has been a guinea pig before I try it.
Old 07-16-2012, 10:57 AM   #5
TRDsportacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
TRDsportacoma's Tacoma Gallery
x2 it sounds to good to be true.
Old 09-08-2012, 12:50 PM   #6
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis, Truck: Baja
NewRider's Tacoma Gallery
x3 on it... anyone used it? if i could actually get the 5 grand I could get my truck wayyy sooner
Old 09-11-2012, 12:22 AM   #7
sportzman0 is on a distinguished road
Name: Tim
sportzman0's Tacoma Gallery
read the agency article. you have to pay for a year.