Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

FREE Fluid Film Samples are Here!

Old 07-03-2012, 02:57 PM   #41
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Okay I'm curious.
it's free, can't beat it right?
Old 07-03-2012, 07:07 PM   #44
Utard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Utard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
PM'd you!

I've also heard this used to clean a motorcycle chain and it works as a chain lubricant. No more black chain lube getting everywhere. I want to give this stuff a shot!
If you want a good chain lube try "LPS # 3".

PM'D
Thanks
Old 07-03-2012, 07:07 PM   #45
steve103 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve103 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve103 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve103 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve103 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve103 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve103 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve103 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve103 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve103 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve103 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steve
steve103's Tacoma Gallery
pm,ed thanks bob
Old 07-03-2012, 07:42 PM   #46
Gerry Pope has much to be proud ofGerry Pope has much to be proud ofGerry Pope has much to be proud ofGerry Pope has much to be proud ofGerry Pope has much to be proud ofGerry Pope has much to be proud ofGerry Pope has much to be proud ofGerry Pope has much to be proud ofGerry Pope has much to be proud of
Gerry Pope's Tacoma Gallery
PMdThanks
Old 07-04-2012, 05:26 AM   #47
Chris135 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Chris135's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dano50 View Post
Sorry about not being able to offer it in Canada. There are different label requirements and customs is a pita.

Fluid Film will not harm paint, plastics, or oil-resistant rubbers so you could spray just about anywhere. If you have an existing rust spot, just spray it directly on it and it will prevent it from going further.

Since it does leave a wet, non-drying film, just treat it like a wax anywhere you don't want it to come off on hands or clothes. It actually embeds into the pores of the metal so all you need is a very thin film to do the job.

You could actually use Fluid Film as a wax. Your bumpers will love it, I'll tell you that.
Sounds like a great product but I'm extremely skeptical of this. Rust doesn't magically stop. It's like cancer you have to cut it out, and at that theres a higher chance of return. It may slow it down on the surface but it will still continue to eat away under the paint. My guess it will buy you time visually with the rust until one day it pops out. But who knows, maybe this is a magical new product that has cured trick cancer. If that's the case I'd be right in line to pay for some of my own.

Also although its understandable, I agree with my fellow canadians on shipping to Canada. Loose butthole.
Old 07-04-2012, 08:50 AM   #49
Policy Ninja
tango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
tango down's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09blacktaco View Post
This stuff is bad ass, been using it for a while. Keeps your suspension components (CO's, UCA, LCA, etc) looking brand new for years! I actually spray it on the entire undercarriage.
How do you spray it? Im slightly mechanically inclined. I have an old hand pump bug / weed sprayer. Will that work?
Old 07-04-2012, 09:49 AM   #50
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tango down View Post
How do you spray it? Im slightly mechanically inclined. I have an old hand pump bug / weed sprayer. Will that work?

It also comes in spray can form.
Old 07-04-2012, 10:11 AM   #51
OxyGuy is on a distinguished road

Army:
OxyGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Never heard of this stuff. I PM'd.
Old 07-04-2012, 10:18 AM   #52
sparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nice

Name: Sparky
sparkystaco's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd I'll try it
Old 07-04-2012, 10:36 AM   #54
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent, I'll give it a try, and review it when I do. Thanks OP, and Bob for letting it happen.
Old 07-04-2012, 11:20 AM   #55
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd. I have heard about this and wouldn't mind trying some on my truck's belly.
Old 07-04-2012, 11:27 AM   #56
Taco227 is a splendid one to beholdTaco227 is a splendid one to beholdTaco227 is a splendid one to beholdTaco227 is a splendid one to beholdTaco227 is a splendid one to beholdTaco227 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Mike
Taco227's Tacoma Gallery
Pmd very interested!
Old 07-04-2012, 11:30 AM   #57
maineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Tim
maineah's Tacoma Gallery
It's is great stuff I use it on all of my farm equipment jacked up the Taco removed the spire and all 4 wheels sprayed every thing inside of the hitch is even still oily and I have towed the camper a good 3,000 miles. It will stop rust won't fix it but will stop it. It creeps sort of like WD40 so it gets into every thing. You have to use a high pressure sprayer a pump up tank will not work Wagner electric sprayers work fine. 1 gal. is good for 3 trucks. If you get it on the paint it washes off with soap and water no problem and it will not harm it. I think all states have banned the use of oil as under coat but the Fluid Film is non toxic and approved. Farm supply outfits have it and some NAPA's carry it also. Yes it picks up dust (and bugs) but that has no effect on the over all performance.
Old 07-04-2012, 12:39 PM   #59
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
we use this stuff on the helicopters i work on. this stuff is the shit!!