Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

FREE Fluid Film Samples are Here!

Old 07-03-2012, 09:03 AM   #1
Dano50 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDano50 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDano50 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDano50 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDano50 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDano50 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDano50 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDano50 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDano50 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDano50 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDano50 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dano50's Tacoma Gallery
FREE Fluid Film Samples are Here!

Hey Guys, I got permission from tcBob to offer up, for a limited time, some samples of Fluid Film for Tacoma World members who have never tried it and live in the USA.

If you are unfamiliar with the product, Fluid Film is a lanolin based coating that contains no solvents. It stops existing rust on contact, prevents rust on all metals, lubricates moving parts for extended periods of time, protects battery terminals and electrical connections for the long term, keeps mud and dirt from sticking when four-wheeling, is an excellent vehicle undercoating, keeps bugs from sticking to bumpers, etc, etc, etc...

If you are interested in giving it a try, just PM me your contact info and I'll get a sample can in the mail. We even pay for shipping. That is how secure we are that once you try it you'll be hooked!

Old 07-03-2012, 09:06 AM   #2
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
permission from bob you say.....hmmm, i'm thinking spam since it isn't in the 2nd gen area.
Old 07-03-2012, 09:34 AM   #4
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cverneau View Post
I checked - it's not spam, so I'm in!!
yeah it's legit...
Old 07-03-2012, 09:35 AM   #5
Twat did you say?
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
permission from bob you say.....hmmm, i'm thinking spam since it isn't in the 2nd gen area.

Come on now, everything goes in the 2nd gen forum
Old 07-03-2012, 09:36 AM   #6
Dromlace is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
Dromlace's Tacoma Gallery
so say i have a rust spot on my paint, i can just slap this on and be done?
Old 07-03-2012, 09:39 AM   #7
puckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

puckstopper55's Tacoma Gallery
does it wash off when you wash your truck? what if I put it on my bumpers and then want to wax them a week later?
Old 07-03-2012, 09:41 AM   #8
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
I've got this stuff on my coilovers to prevent further corrosion, its slimey gooey and it smells like ass, I wouldn't recommend putting it on factory body parts, but undercoatings are fine. This stuff doesn't just wash off in the car wash, you need a pretty badass solvent to get it off.
Old 07-03-2012, 09:43 AM   #9
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd you!

I've also heard this used to clean a motorcycle chain and it works as a chain lubricant. No more black chain lube getting everywhere. I want to give this stuff a shot!
Old 07-03-2012, 09:43 AM   #10
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
not offering it to us in canada? cheesy.
Old 07-03-2012, 09:52 AM   #11
Dano50 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDano50 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDano50 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDano50 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDano50 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDano50 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDano50 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDano50 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDano50 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDano50 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDano50 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dano50's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry about not being able to offer it in Canada. There are different label requirements and customs is a pita.

Fluid Film will not harm paint, plastics, or oil-resistant rubbers so you could spray just about anywhere. If you have an existing rust spot, just spray it directly on it and it will prevent it from going further.

Since it does leave a wet, non-drying film, just treat it like a wax anywhere you don't want it to come off on hands or clothes. It actually embeds into the pores of the metal so all you need is a very thin film to do the job.

You could actually use Fluid Film as a wax. Your bumpers will love it, I'll tell you that.
Old 07-03-2012, 09:54 AM   #12
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd
Old 07-03-2012, 10:00 AM   #13
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
TacomaPrime's Tacoma Gallery
pm'ing now.
Old 07-03-2012, 10:01 AM   #14
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Tnx Dan, just pmd my info
Old 07-03-2012, 10:10 AM   #15

Dano50's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for all the interest, guys. If you've tried it and like it, please LIKE us on Facebook. If you become a fan, please do the same!
Old 07-03-2012, 10:12 AM   #16
Dcoma is a splendid one to beholdDcoma is a splendid one to beholdDcoma is a splendid one to beholdDcoma is a splendid one to beholdDcoma is a splendid one to beholdDcoma is a splendid one to beholdDcoma is a splendid one to beholdDcoma is a splendid one to behold
Name: Damon
Dcoma's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'ed
Old 07-03-2012, 10:14 AM   #17
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
not offering it to us in canada? cheesy.
x2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dano50 View Post
Sorry about not being able to offer it in Canada. There are different label requirements and customs is a pita.
I believe customs is only an issue for SELLING across border, GIVING it away is different.
Old 07-03-2012, 10:39 AM   #19

Dano50's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
x2

I believe customs is only an issue for SELLING across border, GIVING it away is different.
Sorry guys. It gets very expensive to ship into Canada from the US and Canada requires a different label for the product.
Old 07-03-2012, 10:41 AM   #20
Civil Servant
floridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
floridaoccifer's Tacoma Gallery
PM coming from Sandy Florida