Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Wet Okole lowest price/coupons

Old 07-20-2012, 08:48 AM   #1
wallygat8r is on a distinguished road
wallygat8r's Tacoma Gallery
Wet Okole lowest price/coupons

I'm getting ready to hit "Purchase" on new seat covers front&rear for my 2012 Tacoma Double cab.

Does anyone know of a current coupon or dealer with better prices than the "Wet Okule" website itself?

All I come up with is "Autoanything" and they don't seem to have my model year.

God Bless,
Walt
Old 07-20-2012, 08:48 AM   #2
wallygat8r is on a distinguished road
wallygat8r's Tacoma Gallery
BTW $616.00 before shipping
Old 07-20-2012, 10:59 AM   #3
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
There's a couple group buys a year, if you wait a few months it might save you $100 or more.
Old 07-20-2012, 11:02 AM   #4
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
I used autoanything 15% off free ship.
You can call AA & make the order. After the order is in, you can also call Wet Okole directly & make changes like piping, logos, etc.
I did this between the group buy for my back seat cover.
I only bought the fronts with the GB.
Old 07-24-2012, 09:34 AM   #5
Shits & Giggles
kriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud of

Navy: Naval Flight Officer
Name: Chris
kriskross's Tacoma Gallery
I just ordered mine from Wet Okole, had to call them to get the TRD logo. $330 for fronts with back pockets after military discount.