1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bedrug search, who's got one?

Discussion in 'Deals & Coupons' started by basalty, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Jan 9, 2009 at 3:13 PM
    basalty

basalty [OP] Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Offroad
    Looking for input as to quality, and durability. Also a recommendation where to purchase.

2. Jan 9, 2009 at 3:50 PM
    KMN-BLU

KMN-BLU less work/more play

Member:
    Destin, Fl
    Vehicle:
    2018 Tacoma TRD PRO
    me too, I am looking at the same thing. You can get the real deal BEDRUG on ebay refurbished for $299.00, new price is $399.00

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  3. Jan 11, 2009 at 4:31 PM
    BornMexican

BornMexican Well-Known Member

Member:
    Lake Jackson
    Vehicle:
    08 Prerunner Texas Ed.
    Python Alarm Kenwood KVT-617DVD Receiver Access Tounel Cover Bedrug bed liner Kicker KS600 6-1/2" 2-way Speakers Kicker KS6930 6" x 9" 3-Way Speakers Halo projector headlights Black ABS grill Borla exhaust K&N 77 CAI Pilot foglights iPod connection Pop & Lock tailgate lock
    I got mine 2 weeks ago. I am waiting to put the hook and loop on the bed until it is spring and secure it like it should be. So the sagging at the front of the bed will not be there and also in warmer weather it will mold better to the bed. I heard it won't stick well when it is cold. I like it alot. It is easy to clean. The sides and bottom of the Bedrug are zipped together. The back side pockets are pulled out and reinstalled over the Bedrug and the top part of the tailgate is secured over the tailgate part of the Bedrug. Also, the tailgate and bottom are one piece.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Jan 11, 2009 at 4:33 PM
    brianr

brianr go shit in your hat

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4
    BUILT, not bought...
    that looks really nice.

I fear it wouldnt hold up here in AZ, unless you parked in a garage or the sun didnt beat down on the bed during the daytime.

5. Jan 11, 2009 at 6:56 PM
    BornMexican

BornMexican Well-Known Member

Member:
    Lake Jackson
    Vehicle:
    08 Prerunner Texas Ed.
    Python Alarm Kenwood KVT-617DVD Receiver Access Tounel Cover Bedrug bed liner Kicker KS600 6-1/2" 2-way Speakers Kicker KS6930 6" x 9" 3-Way Speakers Halo projector headlights Black ABS grill Borla exhaust K&N 77 CAI Pilot foglights iPod connection Pop & Lock tailgate lock
    It should hold up, but I also have a tonneau cover so it should help that out. That is what those two straps hanging down are. It is an Access cover and so can be rolled back and secured.

[​IMG]

6. Jan 16, 2009 at 2:47 PM
    basalty

basalty [OP] Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Offroad
    new,(refurbished) from bedrug on ebay. just got it from fedex today. hope to install this sunday. the liner is sold on ebay by bedrug direct. having helped on installs in other trucks, i cant find a single flaw in the liner. man the price was right too, best price on the web was 349.99, got this one on ebay for 189.00. more to follow if anyone cares...

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.

Products Discussed in

To Top