LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Curt Roof Mounted Cargo Basket

Old 08-23-2012, 05:10 PM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Wonder if you can give them $0.06 and ask for free shipping ?
Old 08-23-2012, 05:13 PM   #3
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Wonder if you can give them $0.06 and ask for free shipping ?
Here you go: http://www.etrailer.com/p-564.html
Old 10-29-2013, 03:40 PM   #4
FirstTracks has much to be proud ofFirstTracks has much to be proud ofFirstTracks has much to be proud ofFirstTracks has much to be proud ofFirstTracks has much to be proud ofFirstTracks has much to be proud ofFirstTracks has much to be proud ofFirstTracks has much to be proud ofFirstTracks has much to be proud of

Name: Marc
FirstTracks's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone's still looking for this it's available for $93.36 on Amazon with free shipping:
http://www.amazon.com/Curt-18115-Roo...dp/B004O844DS/

along with the extension for another $17.61:
http://www.amazon.com/Curt-18117-Mou...dp/B004O844EM/

That's a hell of a deal. I just picked up both for just over $130 with free two-day shipping by signing up for an Amazon Prime trial that I'll promptly cancel.

Old 10-29-2013, 06:17 PM   #5
Av8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Av8er's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!! For what's it's worth we save a shit ton of money with amazon prime each year. plus you get free amazon videos (think Netflix style).
Old 10-29-2013, 07:54 PM   #6
FirstTracks has much to be proud ofFirstTracks has much to be proud ofFirstTracks has much to be proud ofFirstTracks has much to be proud ofFirstTracks has much to be proud ofFirstTracks has much to be proud ofFirstTracks has much to be proud ofFirstTracks has much to be proud ofFirstTracks has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Av8er View Post
Nice!! For what's it's worth we save a shit ton of money with amazon prime each year. plus you get free amazon videos (think Netflix style).
Yep, watching Duck Dynasty right now via my Sony Bravia-enabled Blu Ray player right now. And that's not available on Netflix. Perhaps I'll keep it

Edit: I take that back. As Amazon hasn't released an Instant Video app for Android, restricting it to the Kindle (which is a modified Android ecosystem anyway), but has nevertheless supported iOS, my Prime subscription will end before my card is charged.
Old 10-29-2013, 08:43 PM   #7
kai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kai38`'s Tacoma Gallery
Looks like the same as the one Wal-Mart sells in the automotive dept for $94.97
Old 10-29-2013, 09:10 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kai38` View Post
Looks like the same as the one Wal-Mart sells in the automotive dept for $94.97
Ironically I'm at Walmart right now picking up dog food. Nope, not even close.
Old 10-29-2013, 09:11 PM   #9
kai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kai38`'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTracks View Post
Ironically I'm at Walmart right now picking up dog food. Nope, not even close.
Thanks, I was wrong