Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

All-Pro Labor Day Sale!

Old 09-03-2012, 09:17 AM   #1
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
All-Pro Labor Day Sale!

We are closed today in observance of Labor Day, but if you place an order online you'll get 10% OFF your entire order! Use coupon code 10-OFF (Shipping charges are not discounted).

Please note we are in the process of re-vamping our online store, and enabling our shipping calculator, so if you have any trouble placing your order, just give us a call tomorrow and we'll still honor the sale price. Thanks! We hope everyone is having a great 3 day weekend!
Old 09-03-2012, 09:46 AM   #2
Robo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to behold
Law Enforcement: Deputy
Robo02cop's Tacoma Gallery
I want to order soooooo bad but can't for another 2 weeks!!!! Any chance I can still get this price then??? Not sure if I can swing them early due to not knowing what shipping will run me!!!!
Old 09-03-2012, 11:36 AM   #3
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo02cop View Post
I want to order soooooo bad but can't for another 2 weeks!!!! Any chance I can still get this price then??? Not sure if I can swing them early due to not knowing what shipping will run me!!!!
You can go ahead and put your order in at the discounted price. Just make a note to hold it for 2 weeks and we'll confirm shipping charges. Our cart doesn't charge you automatically. We still manually process every order to ensure accuracy ...or you can call us tomorrow and we'll work something out. Thanks!
Old 09-03-2012, 12:14 PM   #4
Robo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to behold
Law Enforcement: Deputy
Robo02cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
You can go ahead and put your order in at the discounted price. Just make a note to hold it for 2 weeks and we'll confirm shipping charges. Our cart doesn't charge you automatically. We still manually process every order to ensure accuracy ...or you can call us tomorrow and we'll work something out. Thanks!

Perfect!!! Looking forward to working with you guys and putting your product on my truck!!!!