Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Sirius XM 6 months for $25 - Just a phone call

Old 09-04-2012, 04:22 PM   #1
she'll ride
nut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3 (Vet)
Name: Patrick
nut's Tacoma Gallery
Sirius XM 6 months for $25 - Just a phone call

My service was about to get cut off and I did a quick search and came up with this http://www.siriusxm.com/listen2, scroll down to the bottom. I know if you cancel they will let you reactive it for $25, but the lady I talked to had no problem just giving me another 6 months for $25.
Old 09-06-2012, 12:20 AM   #2
Beast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Beast Mode's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! My 3 month free trial is almost up, good to know I can get 6 months for cheap.
Old 09-06-2012, 12:38 AM   #3
Rubber Side Down
Glocker23 is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Glocker23's Tacoma Gallery
pandora synced wirelessly from your phone works just fine for me and is free
Old 09-06-2012, 12:46 PM   #4
she'll ride
nut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3 (Vet)
Name: Patrick
nut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glocker23 View Post
pandora synced wirelessly from your phone works just fine for me and is free
i hate the commercials and pauses between songs, I have verizon 4g (over 10 megs) and should not have to deal with it loading. but to each their own!
Old 09-06-2012, 09:41 PM   #5
Nor Cal is on a distinguished road
Name: Alejandro
Nor Cal's Tacoma Gallery
Good post! I just renewed, my free trial was about to expire!