Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Do not shop here!

Old 09-10-2012, 09:11 PM   #21
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis, Truck: Baja
NewRider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by worthywads View Post
$6.65 Oh the Humanity!
Supertroopers... GREAT movie!!
Old 09-10-2012, 09:11 PM   #22
JirafaBo is on a distinguished road

Name: Bo
JirafaBo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Your avatar is a bowl of diarrhea, your argument is invalid.
Poo or no poo why is it a problem someone is posting their purchase experience in the forum? There's 1000s of them already.
Guess it's just a chance to a big mean Internet bad ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
yeaaahhhh...that needs changing
Old 09-10-2012, 09:12 PM   #23
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
right now the problem IS the poo

so how about you change it
Old 09-10-2012, 09:14 PM   #24
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Your avatar is a bowl of diarrhea, your argument is invalid.
Sig material right there.
Old 09-10-2012, 09:14 PM   #25
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-10-2012, 09:23 PM   #27
4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future

Name: Alex
4banger09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JirafaBo View Post
You're right. I must've been mistaken. I didn't realize purchase experiences weren't allowed at Tacoma world. Not like the entire site isn't littered with them.

It's funny you claimed he was wasting his time posting... What did your post accomplish?
Just cause the site is littered with them doesn't mean it's right. I'm just defending a company the OP never even gave them a chance to patch things up. And IMO this "review" thread was not helpful, you can post a negative review but atleast make it productive.

As for me however I work shift work and just got off nights so insomnia and boredom are the reasons i am wasting my time here
Old 09-10-2012, 09:24 PM   #28
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Checked the Forum rules, I guess it MIGHT somehow if you reach far enough, fall under "Images or discussions that are questionable." Since you are a MOD, I shall bow to your duties and time spent helping on the forums. Been meaning to change it for a while anyhow.
hey...it's either you change it or i make it

glad you understand
Old 09-10-2012, 09:25 PM   #29

Quote:
right now the problem IS the poo

so how about you change it
Checked the Forum rules, I guess it MIGHT somehow, if you reach far enough, fall under "Images or discussions that are questionable." Since you are a MOD, I shall bow to your duties and time spent helping on the forums. Been meaning to change it for a while anyhow.

Also, is there no way of recognizing a MOD on tapatalk????
Old 09-10-2012, 09:26 PM   #30
blake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blake
blake5995's Tacoma Gallery
really 7 dollars you are complaining about? on a $35,000 + dollar truck holy shit
Old 09-10-2012, 09:26 PM   #31
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

don't use tapatalk so no idea
Old 09-10-2012, 09:28 PM   #32
Faster than a speeding ticket
Watari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Watari06V6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Checked the Forum rules, I guess it MIGHT somehow, if you reach far enough, fall under "Images or discussions that are questionable." Since you are a MOD, I shall bow to your duties and time spent helping on the forums. Been meaning to change it for a while anyhow.

Also, is there no way of recognizing a MOD on tapatalk????

Bo, Poo poo is a noo noo- it has to goo goo..
Old 09-10-2012, 09:29 PM   #33

And with that, me and my new avi are taking our ball and going home, or to bed.

You're on your own OP!
Old 09-10-2012, 09:40 PM   #34
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
And with that, me and my new avi are taking our ball and going home, or to bed.

You're on your own OP!
But you're still online?
Old 09-10-2012, 09:49 PM   #35
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Quote:
hey...it's either you change it or i make it

glad you understand
PLEASE do it.
Old 09-10-2012, 09:57 PM   #36
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
Supertroopers... GREAT movie!!
I was quoting Herb Morrison's live broadcast of the Hindenburg crash. I prefer Beer Fest.
Old 09-10-2012, 10:03 PM   #37
stewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stewartx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berrylium View Post
Ordered a bed mat for my tacoma from toyotapartszone.com and the price came to $96 including shipping which wasn't too bad. They then inform me the next day that after contacting ups about shipping, it would now cost me and additional $6.65. Well bullshit to that. This place sucks ass. A reputable place would just eat the cost and change it for the next customer instead of passing it on to me cause the f'd up the shipping.
Here is a direct quote of the company's shipping terms...

Shipping Cost
Most of our shipments will be shipped via UPS Ground. For oversized or over-weighted shipments, there will be additional shipping charge required. This applies, but not limited to bumpers, fenders, hoods, door panels, etc. Please email us for freight charge information on these parts.

In rare occasions where the actual cost is higher than the estimate, we will always inform you first for further instructions before proceed with the order. All shipping cost calculations are estimates from UPS. Some orders may require a signature to receive the delivery.

A large bed mat is quite obviously an oversized item which might require an additional shipping charge. The company followed those terms and contacted you first as explained in the second paragraph. Did you email the company, as directed in the first paragraph, for the actual shipping charge before ordering? If not, the fault rests solely with you.
Old 10-09-2012, 12:43 PM   #38
Junya808 is on a distinguished road

Junya808's Tacoma Gallery
Big deal!! I've been paying twice maybe three times the shipping cost every time I order something online. That's one of the perks of living in the middle of the Pacific Ocean..lol
Old 10-09-2012, 07:50 PM   #39
stewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stewartx's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, been there, done that. I've lived overseas (military service) several times for extended periods and mail order was always a pain. Many companies would not ship at all, while others charged considerably extra - even though there's not extra cost whatsoever associated with shipping to military personnel overseas (packages are shipped to an address within the USA and then forwarded overseas by the military without any additional charge).

In the end, Hawaii is part of the United States, should not pay a penalty for being in a remote location. After all, companies on the west coast offering flat shipping rates don't charge extra to ship to Florida. Hawaii is certainly no further. Sadly, it's not always the seller's fault. The package carriers (USPS, UPS, etc) are often the ones charging extra.
Old 10-10-2012, 10:54 PM   #40
skeeet is just really niceskeeet is just really niceskeeet is just really niceskeeet is just really nice

Name: Pete
skeeet's Tacoma Gallery
looks like you need some