Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

$100.00 savings is back!

Old 10-27-2012, 09:20 AM   #21
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Discount Tire Direct's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shutterbug View Post
So the price shown on ebay (say $800) then the gift card after so its really $700?
You will receive a $100.00 VISA Prepaid card with the purchase of 4 wheels or 4 tires.
Old 10-27-2012, 12:02 PM   #22
outxider is a jewel in the roughoutxider is a jewel in the roughoutxider is a jewel in the rough

Name: Sang
outxider's Tacoma Gallery
Just purchased my tires for the winter. Cooper Discoverer atp. So happy this promotion came up and at the right time where my stock dunlops are down to 10% tread. Very happy w DTD. Always purchased tires from you guys and forever will.
Old 10-27-2012, 03:21 PM   #23
andrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2 Battalion 4th Marines
Name: ANDREW
andrew8404's Tacoma Gallery
Just wanted to say thanks for the great deal! I actually went in to my local america tire shop and they matched the eBay price no questions asked with an instant 100 off! My truck is very happy even though my finances are not! But couldn't pass up this price! Thanks again!
Old 10-27-2012, 03:33 PM   #24
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by outxider View Post
Just purchased my tires for the winter. Cooper Discoverer atp. So happy this promotion came up and at the right time where my stock dunlops are down to 10% tread. Very happy w DTD. Always purchased tires from you guys and forever will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew8404 View Post
Just wanted to say thanks for the great deal! I actually went in to my local america tire shop and they matched the eBay price no questions asked with an instant 100 off! My truck is very happy even though my finances are not! But couldn't pass up this price! Thanks again!
Awesome! We appreciate you support
Old 10-27-2012, 03:46 PM   #25
jakedasnake is on a distinguished road
jakedasnake's Tacoma Gallery
I noticed you sell the xd wheels but only have 4 models is it possible to get ahold of the 17/9 enduros in black?
Old 10-27-2012, 10:46 PM   #26
thebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura about

Name: Byron
thebaker's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks DTD.... bought some hankook dynapro atm's !!!! Can't wait to get them this coming week!!! Great price!!!
Old 10-27-2012, 10:53 PM   #27
double dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Derrick
double dee's Tacoma Gallery
I was looking at getting 285/75/16 Nitto Trail Grapplers and you don't have them on your ebay site but you do on your website. Can I get this size on ebay?
Old 10-28-2012, 08:24 AM   #28
ASUMTNEER is on a distinguished road
Name: Adam
ASUMTNEER's Tacoma Gallery
so if I got the cooper at3's could I also get the $75 rebate cooper has on those?
Old 10-28-2012, 02:18 PM   #29
dogpaddle is on a distinguished road
dogpaddle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASUMTNEER View Post
so if I got the cooper at3's could I also get the $75 rebate cooper has on those?
Same question here regarding the Goodyear Duratracs and the $60 rebate. Also, are there any other charges/fees?

Thanks!
Old 10-29-2012, 10:06 AM   #30
Wheel and Tire Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakedasnake View Post
I noticed you sell the xd wheels but only have 4 models is it possible to get ahold of the 17/9 enduros in black?
We can special order them in for you but these would not qualify for the eBay rebate because the eBay rebate is for in-stock items only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebaker View Post
Thanks DTD.... bought some hankook dynapro atm's !!!! Can't wait to get them this coming week!!! Great price!!!
Excellent! Thank you for your support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by double dee View Post
I was looking at getting 285/75/16 Nitto Trail Grapplers and you don't have them on your ebay site but you do on your website. Can I get this size on ebay?
Here's the listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/190747017792...792%26_rdc%3D1

Quote:
Yes, the Cooper rebate is a national rebate so as long as you purchase 4 within the required time frams you can combine them. Here are the details for the Cooper rebate: http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...ns.do?pgid=671

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogpaddle View Post
Same question here regarding the Goodyear Duratracs and the $60 rebate. Also, are there any other charges/fees?

Thanks!
Yes, This is also a National rebate that can be combined. Details: http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...ns.do?pgid=672
Old 10-29-2012, 04:03 PM   #31
ASUMTNEER is on a distinguished road
Name: Adam
ASUMTNEER's Tacoma Gallery
this sounds like an awesome deal. So if I buy tires and wheels you will mount, balance and ship them for free? Will these fit my truck? 99 4x4 Tacoma
http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-New-15X6-6...item53ef5832eb
Old 10-29-2012, 05:55 PM   #32
Wheel and Tire Guys

Quote:
this sounds like an awesome deal. So if I buy tires and wheels you will mount, balance and ship them for free? Will these fit my truck? 99 4x4 Tacoma
http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-New-15X6-6x139-7-MB-Motoring-72-Black-Wheels-Rims-/360497820395?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories &vxp=mtr&hash=item53ef5832eb
The only wheel my system shows as fitting your '99 Tacoma is the MB TKO in 15x8. The MB72 linked above is only 6" wide and would really need to be test fit. Your truck has decent sized brake calipers which makes fitting narrower wheels difficult.
Old 10-30-2012, 12:40 PM   #33
smtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to behold

smtaco73's Tacoma Gallery
I do not see the Raceline Raptor 981 Black?!

Old 10-30-2012, 05:23 PM   #34
Wheel and Tire Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by smtaco73 View Post
I do not see the Raceline Raptor 981 Black?!

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...ptor&typ=Truck

What size were you looking to run?
Old 10-30-2012, 10:04 PM   #35
smtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to behold

smtaco73's Tacoma Gallery
16x8
Looking for the savings unless I missed it
Old 10-31-2012, 09:54 AM   #36
Wheel and Tire Guys

Unfortunately that wheel is not listed on the E-Bay sale site because it is out of stock.

We do have it available as a special order.

Here is the link to it online.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...ptor&typ=Truck

Give us a call at 1-888-459-4080. Our first available agent will help you the best they can.

Thanks for your support.
Old 10-31-2012, 04:07 PM   #37
The Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
The Woodsman's Tacoma Gallery
If I order a package, i.e. four tires and four wheels, will they be mounted and balanced at no extra cost as they would be if ordered as a package off of your website ?
Old 10-31-2012, 04:22 PM   #38
Good Job!
Me Taco Too Much is on a distinguished road

Navy: VF-51 Hydraulics
Name: Dennis
Me Taco Too Much's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Woodsman View Post
If I order a package, i.e. four tires and four wheels, will they be mounted and balanced at no extra cost as they would be if ordered as a package off of your website ?
I called and it will be $19 a tire... not too bad.
Old 10-31-2012, 05:49 PM   #39
Wheel and Tire Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Woodsman View Post
If you order through the eBay store, yes your wheels and tires will be mounted and balanced for free before they are sent to you. These are One time services though. If you want the in-store, lifetime services you can pay for those ($19.99 per tire) when you visit one of our stores for your first rotation.

** If you would like new lugs (recommended) with your new wheel and tire package you'll need to call that in and have them added to your order. These run $45.00 for the kit. Most factory lugs will not work with aftermarket wheels.
Old 10-31-2012, 05:57 PM   #40
Good Job!
Me Taco Too Much is on a distinguished road

Navy: VF-51 Hydraulics
Name: Dennis
Me Taco Too Much's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discount Tire Direct View Post
If you order through the eBay store, yes your wheels and tires will be mounted and balanced for free before they are sent to you. These are One time services though. If you want the in-store, lifetime services you can pay for those ($19.99 per tire) when you visit one of our stores for your first rotation.

** If you would like new lugs (recommended) with your new wheel and tire package you'll need to call that in and have them added to your order. These run $45.00 for the kit. Most factory lugs will not work with aftermarket wheels.
so online orders are free mounting and balance?
wish the guy at your CS told me...
But I may go that route...