Old 10-31-2012, 04:59 PM   #41
Good Job!
Me Taco Too Much is on a distinguished road

Navy: VF-51 Hydraulics
Name: Dennis
Me Taco Too Much's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discount Tire Direct View Post
If you order through the eBay store, yes your wheels and tires will be mounted and balanced for free before they are sent to you. These are One time services though. If you want the in-store, lifetime services you can pay for those ($19.99 per tire) when you visit one of our stores for your first rotation.

** If you would like new lugs (recommended) with your new wheel and tire package you'll need to call that in and have them added to your order. These run $45.00 for the kit. Most factory lugs will not work with aftermarket wheels.
No - Mickey Thompson®
Baja MTZ 33x12.5x17s? dang!
Old 11-01-2012, 09:06 AM   #42
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Discount Tire Direct's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Taco Too Much View Post
so online orders are free mounting and balance?
wish the guy at your CS told me...
But I may go that route...

If you order through our mail order division we can mount and balance your wheels and tires before we send them to you for Free. This is a one time service and it does not include the in-store lifetime services.

If you order your wheels and tires unmounted and take them into a store (maybe to have your OE TPMS sensors installed) This will run you $19.99 per tire but this will include, mounting, lifetime balance, lifetime rotations and free flat repair.
Old 11-01-2012, 09:15 AM   #43
mmm Tacos
Swordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of light

Swordknives's Tacoma Gallery
is there any problems with removing the TPS from my stock wheels and having them installed on the guardians or ZX and can my local Discount Tire do that?
Old 11-01-2012, 10:10 AM   #44
Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Cain's Tacoma Gallery
Need some help

Left a pm discount tire

I need some help as I keep going in circles with all the sizes of rims and tires

I want to stay stock size as the oem rims and tires I currently have

Would like black rims and Michelin tires

Thanks
Old 11-01-2012, 12:38 PM   #45
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordknives View Post
is there any problems with removing the TPS from my stock wheels and having them installed on the guardians or ZX and can my local Discount Tire do that?
Your factory TPMS sensors are 100% compatible with the two wheels you noted. Your local Discount Tire would be happy to swamp them out for you (standard shop rates apply).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
Left a pm discount tire

I need some help as I keep going in circles with all the sizes of rims and tires

I want to stay stock size as the oem rims and tires I currently have

Would like black rims and Michelin tires

Thanks

Checking your PM now. Thank you for the opportunity at your business.
Old 11-01-2012, 05:29 PM   #46
shutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cameron
shutterbug's Tacoma Gallery
Bought the general grabber AT2 in 265/70R16. Can't wait to get them and mount them for winter!
Old 11-01-2012, 06:11 PM   #47
fadippides is on a distinguished road
fadippides's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shutterbug View Post
Bought the general grabber AT2 in 265/70R16. Can't wait to get them and mount them for winter!
Just did the same, glad to be off the OEM when the snow hits.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:40 PM   #48
ASUMTNEER is on a distinguished road
Name: Adam
ASUMTNEER's Tacoma Gallery
just ordered some tires for my buddy, and deciding on what to buy for myself. Do you send the rebate form with the tires or can I download one somewhere?
Old 11-02-2012, 12:49 PM   #49
Baja bound
619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Call me Rocco
619Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you Discount Tire Direct!
I bought 4 Nitto Terra Grapplers from your ebay site! Great pricing and really quick shipping. I already have them installed on the truck! Now it's time to apply for the rebate.

I basically got the 4 Nitto Terra Grapplers P265/70/R17, mounted, balanced, installed & a laser alignment for $605 OTD!! That can't be beat!
Old 11-02-2012, 04:20 PM   #50
Wheel and Tire Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASUMTNEER View Post
just ordered some tires for my buddy, and deciding on what to buy for myself. Do you send the rebate form with the tires or can I download one somewhere?
It can be downloaded here: http://dtdoutlet.com/DTD_Ebay_100_Fu..._1025-1104.pdf

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadippides View Post
Just did the same, glad to be off the OEM when the snow hits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 619Tacoma View Post
Thank you Discount Tire Direct!
I bought 4 Nitto Terra Grapplers from your ebay site! Great pricing and really quick shipping. I already have them installed on the truck! Now it's time to apply for the rebate.

I basically got the 4 Nitto Terra Grapplers P265/70/R17, mounted, balanced, installed & a laser alignment for $605 OTD!! That can't be beat!
We appreciate your support guys!
Old 11-02-2012, 09:17 PM   #51
shutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So if I don't receive my tire until November 7, how will I enter the invoice number into the rebate form?
Old 11-03-2012, 09:02 AM   #52
Wheel and Tire Guys

Quote:
So if I don't receive my tire until November 7, how will I enter the invoice number into the rebate form?
Give us a call at 1.888.459.4080 and anyone of our sales agents would be happy to provide you with the invoice number.
Old 11-03-2012, 05:50 PM   #53

Well it looks like I missed the office hours today since I've been hunting, so I can't get my invoice number before November 4... so much for rebate for me! Lol
Old 11-03-2012, 09:27 PM   #54
IluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Demolition
IluvTEA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well it looks like I missed the office hours today since I've been hunting, so I can't get my invoice number before November 4... so much for rebate for me! Lol
You should be ok. The rebate form says that it needs to be submitted or postmarked by 12/04/12. So you still have over a month. It's in bold print, right above the blank for your name...
Old 11-05-2012, 04:50 AM   #55
The Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
The Woodsman's Tacoma Gallery
I'm still a little annoyed this morning that while I was trying to finalize my tire and wheel combo purchase late last night, they chose to do maintenance on Discount Tire's website. This prevented me from being able to jump back and forth to look at and finalize my choices before going to ebay to purchase them and take advantage of the discounts. I'm sure it was just a bad coincidence. Yes, I also posted this on the FJ forum.

Please accept our apologies, but our website is currently unavailable due to scheduled maintenance. Our technical staff is working diligently to complete this maintenance in a timely manner.

If you have any questions, or would like to order products, please call our sales staff at 800-589-6789. You can also contact our sales department at sales@discounttiredirect.com.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:14 AM   #56
Wheel and Tire Guys

Quote:
Like IluvTEA pointed out, you have until 12/4/12' to submit your rebate

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Woodsman View Post
I'm still a little annoyed this morning that while I was trying to finalize my tire and wheel combo purchase late last night, they chose to do maintenance on Discount Tire's website. This prevented me from being able to jump back and forth to look at and finalize my choices before going to ebay to purchase them and take advantage of the discounts. I'm sure it was just a bad coincidence. Yes, I also posted this on the FJ forum.

Please accept our apologies, but our website is currently unavailable due to scheduled maintenance. Our technical staff is working diligently to complete this maintenance in a timely manner.

If you have any questions, or would like to order products, please call our sales staff at 800-589-6789. You can also contact our sales department at sales@discounttiredirect.com.
We apologize for the inconvenience. Were you able to submit an order on eBay?
Old 11-05-2012, 07:38 AM   #57
The Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
The Woodsman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discount Tire Direct View Post
We apologize for the inconvenience. Were you able to submit an order on eBay?
Since I was unable to see the pictures on the DTD website I was unable to finalize my decision for my new FJ setup.

I did, however, already know what I wanted for my pickup truck (though my Nittos really didn't need to be replaced yet) . . . so I was able to get a set of Hankooks ordered to take advantage of the discount.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:10 AM   #58
Wheel and Tire Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Woodsman View Post
Since I was unable to see the pictures on the DTD website I was unable to finalize my decision for my new FJ setup.

I did, however, already know what I wanted for my pickup truck (though my Nittos really didn't need to be replaced yet) . . . so I was able to get a set of Hankooks ordered to take advantage of the discount.
PM coming your way.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:15 AM   #59
ASUMTNEER is on a distinguished road
Name: Adam
ASUMTNEER's Tacoma Gallery
your link to the rebate form didn't work!
Old 11-05-2012, 10:26 AM   #60
Wheel and Tire Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASUMTNEER View Post
your link to the rebate form didn't work!
The rebate linked posted earlier is no longer hosted on eBay.

Send us a PM with your email address and we'll email the PDF to you if needed. You can also submit it online following the link below.

Offer #DTD0015

https://dtc.rebatepromotions.com/