Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

$100.00 savings is back!

Old 10-24-2012, 03:28 PM   #1
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Discount Tire Direct's Tacoma Gallery
$100.00 savings is back!

I know a number of you have been waiting for the next good sales before you purchase your new wheels and tires, well, wait no more, it's here!!....

Starting tonight (midnight) eBay will be offering $100.00 mail in Visa cards with the purchase of 4 select tires or 4 select wheels from our ebay store.

This means that if you purchase 4 qualifying Tires AND 4 qualifying Wheels, you can get $200.00 in mail in Visa rebate cards. This promo can also be combined with national rebates that may be running.

Details for this sale will be here as soon as the promotion begins: http://stores.ebay.com/Discount-Tire-Direct

Please share this with your friends and help them save some money as well. If you have any questions about this promotion please do not PM us. Please call us at 1.888.459.4080 and speak with a sales representative or one of our eBay representatives. We will be very busy during this promotion and calling us is the fastest way to get help.

This offer ends 11/04/2012.
Old 10-24-2012, 06:09 PM   #2
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
No snow tires?
205/55R16
Old 10-24-2012, 06:43 PM   #3
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

We have some winter tires in 205/55R-16 but not in the proper load rating for your Tacoma.
Old 10-24-2012, 07:17 PM   #4
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
So this would be midnight in what time zone?

Someone is getting new tires!

Also if we buy wheels and tires will the price include mounting and balancing or will they come separate from each other?
Old 10-24-2012, 07:55 PM   #5
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discount Tire Direct View Post
We have some winter tires in 205/55R-16 but not in the proper load rating for your Tacoma.
Haha no my dad want them for his RSX. I didn't see any on ebay when I did a quick search.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:47 AM   #6
Wheel and Tire Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilsky View Post
So this would be midnight in what time zone?

Someone is getting new tires!

Also if we buy wheels and tires will the price include mounting and balancing or will they come separate from each other?
Absolutely. If you purchase wheels and tires we will mount and balance the assemblies for FREE! This promotion is active so make sure to get your order in by 11/4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
Haha no my dad want them for his RSX. I didn't see any on ebay when I did a quick search.
Sorry for the confusion!

Like we noted earlier, we do have winter tires available in the 205/55-16 size. Here's the eBay link with more details

205/55-16 Winter Models: http://stores.ebay.com/Discount-Tire...=p4634.c0.m322
Old 10-25-2012, 10:54 AM   #7
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered Level 8 Guardians and some Duratracs! Should be here by next week sometime! Cost me the same to order and get them delevered as it would have to just get the tires here in stupid Edmonton!

Awesome customer service!
Old 10-25-2012, 11:15 AM   #8
Wheel and Tire Guys

Thank you for your support Dilsky!
Old 10-25-2012, 03:17 PM   #9
smtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to behold

smtaco73's Tacoma Gallery
Very Good!!!
Been searching for about a week for Raceline Raptors 16x8 (almost all black) and some BF Goodrich 265/75/16. Will look more into it when I get home.
Old 10-26-2012, 12:28 PM   #10
T1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
T1no33's Tacoma Gallery
Wow....I'm all over this as I was just about to purchase some Nitto's and I can get wheels and some generals for the cost of the nittos. NICE.

If I'm making the purchase through ebay can I still use my Discount Tire Direct credit card?
Old 10-26-2012, 01:33 PM   #11
Wheel and Tire Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by smtaco73 View Post
Very Good!!!
Been searching for about a week for Raceline Raptors 16x8 (almost all black) and some BF Goodrich 265/75/16. Will look more into it when I get home.
Let us know if you need any assistance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1no33 View Post
Wow....I'm all over this as I was just about to purchase some Nitto's and I can get wheels and some generals for the cost of the nittos. NICE.

If I'm making the purchase through ebay can I still use my Discount Tire Direct credit card?
PayPal is now the only payment we accept on eBay purchases.
Old 10-26-2012, 02:15 PM   #13
Baja bound
619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Call me Rocco
619Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Absolutely. If you purchase wheels and tires we will mount and balance the assemblies for FREE! This promotion is active so make sure to get your order in by 11/4.
What about if I only purchase tires? Can I take the tires to a local Discount Tire location and get free mounting, balance & installation?
Old 10-26-2012, 04:20 PM   #14
Wheel and Tire Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriverSound View Post
Hmmm... Good deal, too bad none of them come in bronze.
We have the 16" and 17" Guardian available in Bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619Tacoma View Post
What about if I only purchase tires? Can I take the tires to a local Discount Tire location and get free mounting, balance & installation?
Tires purchased through us on eBay and DTD can be installed at anyone of our brick and mortar stores for $19.99 per tire. This price includes life balance, rotation, and FREE flat repair.
Old 10-26-2012, 04:24 PM   #15
Señor Member
DriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DriverSound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We have the 16" and 17" Guardian available in Bronze

Tires purchased through us on eBay and DTD can be installed at anyone of our brick and mortar stores for $19.99 per tire. This price includes life balance, rotation, and FREE flat repair.

Got a link for the 17" Guardian's in Bronze? Either i'm blind or all I saw listed was blacks.
Old 10-26-2012, 04:46 PM   #16
aphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aphex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I know a number of you have been waiting for the next good sales before you purchase your new wheels and tires, well, wait no more, it's here!!....

Starting tonight (midnight) eBay will be offering $100.00 mail in Visa cards with the purchase of 4 select tires or 4 select wheels from our ebay store.

This means that if you purchase 4 qualifying Tires AND 4 qualifying Wheels, you can get $200.00 in mail in Visa rebate cards. This promo can also be combined with national rebates that may be running.

Details for this sale will be here as soon as the promotion begins: http://stores.ebay.com/Discount-Tire-Direct

Please share this with your friends and help them save some money as well. If you have any questions about this promotion please do not PM us. Please call us at 1.888.459.4080 and speak with a sales representative or one of our eBay representatives. We will be very busy during this promotion and calling us is the fastest way to get help.

This offer ends 11/04/2012.
Of course this comes out the week after I buy $1400 worth of wheels and tires from DTD. Wish I would of known about this ...
Old 10-26-2012, 04:49 PM   #17

Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Got a link for the 17" Guardian's in Bronze? Either i'm blind or all I saw listed was blacks.
I wanted the same thing. I called in and they gave me a deal for unlisted bronze guardians. Call the posted number on ebay. I talked to a guy named Zack, I forget his extension, but he was very helpful!

Shawn
Old 10-26-2012, 05:23 PM   #18
Wheel and Tire Guys

Quote:
It appears the description is wrong so they are creating a new listing. Should be up soon! We apologize for the confusion.
Old 10-26-2012, 05:25 PM   #19
Wheel and Tire Guys

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aphex View Post
Of course this comes out the week after I buy $1400 worth of wheels and tires from DTD. Wish I would of known about this ...
This promotion came up on us on quick too. I'm not sure there is anything we can do but give our customer service department a call at 1.888.459.4080 option #2 and anyone of our representatives would be happy to review your options. We appreciate your support!
Old 10-26-2012, 07:30 PM   #20
shutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shedshutterbug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cameron
shutterbug's Tacoma Gallery
I'm definitely gonna take advantage of that deal! So the price shown on ebay (say $800) then the gift card after so its really $700?