Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

AFE PRO Dry S

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-08-2012, 08:47 PM   #1
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
AFE PRO Dry S

Just ordered the AFE pro dry s from auto anything for $50.29 free shipping. On sale for $59 then used 15% off code. Just figured I would let yall know.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:38 PM   #2
mountain bike haulin' & off camping
kbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
kbraunphoto's Tacoma Gallery
code?
Old 11-08-2012, 10:14 PM   #3
As the crow flies
Corvus is on a distinguished road

Corvus's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure if it's different for 4.0s as I'm a noob, but I got mine off amazon with free shipping for $42.95

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o00_s00_i00
Old 11-09-2012, 06:29 AM   #4
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PBEB3 is the code.
Old 11-09-2012, 06:32 AM   #5
Drive it like a 4WD

Yea there is a difference. All the 2.7 filters ive seen run about 40-50 range. Most if the 4.0 filters run in the 60-80 range.
Old 11-09-2012, 06:33 AM   #6
hygieneboy will become famous soon enough

Navy: Sub Pilot
hygieneboy's Tacoma Gallery
Just got mine off ebay for $30 shipped new
Old 11-09-2012, 07:51 AM   #7
As the crow flies
Corvus is on a distinguished road

Corvus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabassman View Post
Yea there is a difference. All the 2.7 filters ive seen run about 40-50 range. Most if the 4.0 filters run in the 60-80 range.
Ah, that's what I figured. My b then carry on
Old 11-09-2012, 08:16 AM   #8
Drive it like a 4WD

Good deal. I looked on eBay all the 4.0 air filters were 65+ buy it now.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:12 PM   #9
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered one for my 4runner and it was $20 cheaper than Amazon.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:31 PM   #10
Drive it like a 4WD

yea man no problem. It was a spontaneous buy for me. Just seen it and figured it would save money in the long run.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:32 PM   #11
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Same here. I've wanted one since I bought my 4runner, but never commited to buying one so I said screw it.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:43 PM   #12
Drive it like a 4WD

From my reading AFE makes a pretty decent product. Mine should be in by the end of the week.
Old 11-18-2012, 08:41 PM   #13
fireroad has much to be proud offireroad has much to be proud offireroad has much to be proud offireroad has much to be proud offireroad has much to be proud offireroad has much to be proud offireroad has much to be proud offireroad has much to be proud of
fireroad's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered mine, thanks for the heads up on the great deal and saving me over $20!

For the 2012 plus owners they do not list a filter for our truck, you have to plug in a 2011 mode...but the part number is the same. I think they just haven't updated their system yet...
Old 11-20-2012, 12:17 PM   #14
EwwFishTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Joey
EwwFishTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered mine -- was less than $30 shipped! Awesome deal!

Products Discussed in this Thread