Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Black Friday Deals 2012

Old 11-18-2012, 01:53 AM   #21
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
i want to buy my GF a mechanic's tool set and have no idea where to go for the best deal. Im thinking Craftsman at Sears for the lifetime warranty but i dont know what set to get, since a lot of them are way overkill imho
The Sears 154 piece can be had at around $60 (pretty complete and not overkill imo). BF at lowes and HD will have similar sets at $50.
Old 11-18-2012, 03:44 AM   #23
Riverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
Riverdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evans381 View Post
I need tires if anyone knows of a good black friday tire sale.
Check out Pep Boys. They're having a tire sale right now on Definity, Faulkin, and Hankook tires that ends on the 25th. The sale is buy 3 tires get the 4th tire for $1. You just have to get them installed at Pep Boys. The deal is only on certain tire sizes from those 3 brands though. I don't know what size tires you're looking for so I couldn't check for you, but here's the link to their website. Good luck!

http://www.pepboys.com/tires/sbs/
Old 11-18-2012, 01:12 PM   #24
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Black Friday ...................every time I hear this I wonder how many people each year will get trampled for a flat screen TV?
Old 11-19-2012, 07:11 AM   #25
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsupl View Post
Black Friday ...................every time I hear this I wonder how many people each year will get trampled for a flat screen TV?
lol for that. I do all my BF shopping online as most things I'm looking for are not local. (gun and truck stuff)
Old 11-19-2012, 07:52 AM   #26
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump. first post updated with Blitzpro LED bars and BAMF
Old 11-19-2012, 12:33 PM   #27
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mattgecko's Tacoma Gallery
TRDparts4u.com has 10% off

Nov 21st through Dec 1st

"BLACK10"
Old 11-19-2012, 01:59 PM   #28
Strautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 2nd Lt @TBS
Name: Nick
Strautins's Tacoma Gallery
Relentless Fab is having a sale on some items all week
Old 11-20-2012, 08:36 AM   #29

LA police gear is having some sales going on now

http://www.lapolicegear.com/sad-list.html
Old 11-20-2012, 08:43 AM   #30
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02sr5trd View Post
People already have there tents set up at the bestbuy by me!!
Same here!

Old 11-20-2012, 09:13 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Taco 22 View Post
Anyone know of any ammo deals? I just got a new ar15 and want to buy some ammo in bulk, figured black friday would be a good day to do it.
Im sure there will be some. most gun vendors have good sales. Ill post them up when I find them
Old 11-20-2012, 11:24 AM   #33
Banned
ruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ruler's Tacoma Gallery
So how many of you morons are already in line, camping out for that TV or electronic gizmo you cant live without?

Be careful and dont gont trampled buy the stampede of cattle, and sheeple
Old 11-20-2012, 11:30 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruler View Post
So how many of you morons are already in line, camping out for that TV or electronic gizmo you cant live without?

Be careful and dont gont trampled buy the stampede of cattle, and sheeple
I do all my shopping online so I dont have to deal with all the bullshit. now tell us how you really feel
Old 11-20-2012, 12:10 PM   #35
Banned
ruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ruler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
I do all my shopping online so I dont have to deal with all the bullshit. now tell us how you really feel

Good for you, usually thats considered cyber monday, although there are some good black friday deals online. Guess you are a bit smarter yhan the rest of the sheeple
Old 11-20-2012, 12:23 PM   #36

Posted on November 20th, 2012 by ar15news

The TacticalDistributors.com Black Friday Sale runs from Thursday (11/22/12) at 12:01am thru Monday (11/26/12) 12 midnight. They’re doing 25% OFF Store Wide on almost everything (except clearance, Pelican, EOTech, Aimpoint, Arc’Teryx Atom SV Limited Edition, and GoPro Cameras). Plus get FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75 and FREE Next Day Air Upgrade (excluding APO/ FPO and Pelican Cases).
Just be sure to use the promo code STUFFED25 at checkout.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:37 PM   #37
Banned
ruler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
LA police gear is having some sales going on now

http://www.lapolicegear.com/sad-list.html
Great nice find, now everyone can play and dress up as Mall Ninjas, and Maglight Cops!

Didn't quite finish the Academy? One Too many jelly donuts? Or maybe you just failed the psychological exam? Dont worry, who needs Halloween to buy all of the authentic tactical equipment and play dress up, you too can buy your very own Mall ninja costume and be like the "Big Shots"
Old 11-20-2012, 06:20 PM   #38
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I found this and thought I would share with everyone interested in a co2 system. It's a pretty good deal that I'm more than likely going to jump on.

Edit: You have to add it to your cart to get the final price which is 439.95.

https://www.powertank.com/products/s.../productID/470