Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

LED Light Bars and Pods with Mounting Solutions - BLITZPRO - BLACK FRIDAY SALE!

Old 11-19-2012, 02:33 PM   #1
Blitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Blitzpro's Tacoma Gallery
LED Light Bars and Pods with Mounting Solutions - BLITZPRO - BLACK FRIDAY SALE!

We just released our uber useful Magenti Light. It's a 1350 lumen light mounted to a magnetic base. It features a 30 foot long cord with a standard cigarette lighter adapter and integrated switch.

BLACK FRIDAY SALE!
Everything in our web store will be 15% off.

All orders ALWAYS receive FREE SHIPPING!

We also have Hawk LED rollbar mount packages which come complete with tube and side mounts to fit 1.25, 1.5, or 1.75 tubes.

FREE GIFTS!

Orders of $100 or more will receive a handy E-gear headlamp
Orders of $200 or more will additionally receive a Snap On LED Pen light

Orders of $300 or more will additionally receive a Blitzpro 6LZ LED Light

You must register on our website in order to checkout with Black Friday prices. Please PM or email me at sales@blitzpro.com if you have any questions.

We look forward to seeing you guys out on the trail!
Old 11-19-2012, 03:01 PM   #2
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Good deal, now to see how much my piggy has inside lol
Old 11-19-2012, 11:20 PM   #3
SkullTaco2012 has a spectacular aura aboutSkullTaco2012 has a spectacular aura about
SkullTaco2012's Tacoma Gallery
Great deals on the website. My wife just ordered me 2 pods, a 21" bar, and a 15" double bar. Can't wait to install them.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:05 AM   #4
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullTaco2012 View Post
Great deals on the website. My wife just ordered me 2 pods, a 21" bar, and a 15" double bar. Can't wait to install them.
Wow that is super nice of her
Old 11-20-2012, 02:51 PM   #5
Blitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullTaco2012 View Post
Imagine our surprise when thought there was some woman out there that really loved Blitzpro! Order shipped!
Old 11-20-2012, 10:07 PM   #7
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
subadub'd
Old 11-23-2012, 01:09 PM   #8
04Tacomabuild is on a distinguished road

Name: Reese
04Tacomabuild's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered my 21s thanks guys!
Old 11-23-2012, 05:27 PM   #9

ordered
Old 11-26-2012, 04:25 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcpsychobilly View Post
ordered
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04Tacomabuild View Post
Just ordered my 21s thanks guys!

Thanks for the order guys! Only 6 hours to go! Folks from Hawaii get another 2 hours on top of that.
Old 11-26-2012, 07:02 PM   #11
13th wunder
chyknees will become famous soon enough
chyknees's Tacoma Gallery
Regarding the 6LZ and 3LR, price is for a single unit or a pair?
Old 11-26-2012, 11:37 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by chyknees View Post
Regarding the 6LZ and 3LR, price is for a single unit or a pair?
Price is for a single light. Order quick! Only 23 mins left!
Old 11-27-2012, 12:01 AM   #13
13th wunder
chyknees will become famous soon enough
chyknees's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzpro View Post
Price is for a single light. Order quick! Only 23 mins left!
I almost forgot! but luckly i got in an order...can't wait to use them. Can you throw some stickers in with my order?
Old 11-27-2012, 05:11 PM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by chyknees View Post
I almost forgot! but luckly i got in an order...can't wait to use them. Can you throw some stickers in with my order?
Every order comes with a random color die cut sticker. However if you want a particular color (black, white, or blue) PM me your name and order number and I'll set you up