Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Camelback Toyota Tacoma Rook Rack Sale

Old 11-21-2012, 08:09 PM   #22
thebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura about

Name: Byron
thebaker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aphex View Post
Waiting to hear about this. Bottom line... I'll buy one for $222 shipped but probably not for $253.

exactly what i was thinking......
Old 11-22-2012, 04:07 PM   #23
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jorge
Jorge@CBTParts's Tacoma Gallery
Gentlemen,

Happy turkey first of all! To clarify all of the questions, this is an over sized part and as such there is a shipping charge. Shipping is right about $40.00 via FedEx Ground. In order to offset this, we lowered the price of the roof rack in order to be able to offer all of our TW members a better discount.

Unfortunately the way that our website was originally setup does not allow to pick and choose what parts qualify for free shipping. That is why we have the shipping stipulation on our shipping policies.

This is why I specifically said to contact me directly to place your order. I apologize for the confusion but I hope this helps clarify the situation.