Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Camelback Toyota Tacoma Rook Rack Sale

Old 11-20-2012, 03:16 PM   #1
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jorge
Jorge@CBTParts's Tacoma Gallery
Camelback Toyota Tacoma Rook Rack Sale

There has been quite a bit of demand for this so here goes!

On sale as of now, $253.00 shipped to the lower 48 states.

No other sale or coupon codes apply.

Please contact me directly either via PM or by phone number to place your order. This is not something that is on the website.

Thanks!
Old 11-20-2012, 03:23 PM   #2
JRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to behold
Army: DOD Civilian
Name: Justin
JRFugitt's Tacoma Gallery
sweet!
Old 11-21-2012, 09:45 AM   #3
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Nice...
Old 11-21-2012, 10:15 AM   #5
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
How about shipping for us Canadians?
Old 11-21-2012, 10:20 AM   #6
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
Seems the website does have them for $222 but only the double cab version.
Old 11-21-2012, 10:22 AM   #7
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I think there only is a dbl cab version...
Old 11-21-2012, 10:25 AM   #8
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gylar View Post
I think there only is a dbl cab version...
Are you saying they only sell the dbl cab version? I have seen the OEM rack on an access cab...
Old 11-21-2012, 10:28 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixinus View Post
Are you saying they only sell the dbl cab version? I have seen the OEM rack on an access cab...
I think you have to modify it to fit? Didn't really look into it since i own a double cab.
Old 11-21-2012, 11:03 AM   #10

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gylar View Post
I think you have to modify it to fit? Didn't really look into it since i own a double cab.
Maybe thats what I saw since I cant seem to find any info on Access cab roof racks. Took that bit of knowledge for granted....
Old 11-21-2012, 11:09 AM   #12

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
Plus, why would they charge more for a smaller version???

I just find it odd, especially since Jorge is very specific about order processing. Trying to look out for other members. He seems to have a good rep on TW, but he should know his company's pricing, and hopefully not take this as an opportunity to make a quick buck.
My guess is that the shipping is not free on the roof racks because of the size. But even at $222 shipping would be $31, which is a bit high but about right. I just don't get the part about it being "not on the website"...
Old 11-21-2012, 11:12 AM   #13
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My guess is that the shipping is not free on the roof racks because of the size. But even at $222 shipping would be $31, which is a bit high but about right. I just don't get the part about it being "not on the website"...
Could be, but it does state in the shipping drop-down "Free FedEx Ground" and addtl. options for expedited shipping. I am not even getting one, so I really don't care. Just playing Sherlock Holmes

Hopefully Jorge can chime in.
Old 11-21-2012, 11:21 AM   #14

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Could be, but it does state in the shipping drop-down "Free FedEx Ground" and addtl. options for expedited shipping. I am not even getting one, so I really don't care. Just playing Sherlock Holmes

Hopefully Jorge can chime in.
Sherlock, upon further investigation I found this:

Free Shipping: We will ship one 36" x 24" x 12" package or smaller free(over $60.00 purchase). You will be responsible for additional,larger package fees or hazardous material fees. Offer is limited to the continental United States and does not include Alaska or Hawaii. Excludes oversized items. An example of oversized is but not limited to any body parts, bumpers, bumper cover, fender, hood, wheel liner, engines,wheels, transmissions, or any other oversized item larger than 36" x 24" x 12" or over 25lbs. An example of hazardous materials would be an airbag or a seatbelt pre-tensioner. Free shipping is sent out as FedEx Ground shipping.
Old 11-21-2012, 11:46 AM   #15
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sherlock, upon further investigation I found this:

Free Shipping: We will ship one 36" x 24" x 12" package or smaller free(over $60.00 purchase). You will be responsible for additional,larger package fees or hazardous material fees. Offer is limited to the continental United States and does not include Alaska or Hawaii. Excludes oversized items. An example of oversized is but not limited to any body parts, bumpers, bumper cover, fender, hood, wheel liner, engines,wheels, transmissions, or any other oversized item larger than 36" x 24" x 12" or over 25lbs. An example of hazardous materials would be an airbag or a seatbelt pre-tensioner. Free shipping is sent out as FedEx Ground shipping.
Excellent work Watson!

To test this new found theory, I went through the entire checkout process up to the payment screen...They did add a $3.00 "Handling Fee" to bring the total up to $225 out the door.
Old 11-21-2012, 11:47 AM   #16

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Excellent work Watson!

To test this new found theory, I went through the entire checkout process up to the payment screen...They did add a $3.00 "Handling Fee" to bring the total up to $225 out the door.
That happened to me when I ordered a bed mat through them. I checked out with free shipping but got an email after saying that there would be a surcharge for shipping since it was an oversized item.
Old 11-21-2012, 12:11 PM   #18

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
So it does....
Old 11-21-2012, 12:39 PM   #20

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
He just PM'ed me so I assume he will respond to the thread shortly.