Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Amsoil at cost without any sign up or sales pitch

Old 02-24-2013, 03:32 PM   #21
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
Just curious, why would the US Govt need to go through you VegasNick to buy amsoil?

More power to you, but am I understanding this correct, you are offering at cost because you make so much already because the government is paying top dollar for amsoil instead of dealing directly with Amsoil?
Old 03-01-2013, 08:40 AM   #22
VegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Nick
VegasNick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FARNORCAL View Post
I replaced my Transfer Case, Front and Rear Diff fluids with AMSOIL also used the Limited Slip Additive on the Rear. I've heard nothing but good things about this company. You've gotta spend a little extra if you want your stuff to last right
Thanks man! I love it and run it in my FJ. Oil analysis and performance cant lie!
Old 03-01-2013, 08:47 AM   #23
VegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by worthywads View Post
Just curious, why would the US Govt need to go through you VegasNick to buy amsoil?

More power to you, but am I understanding this correct, you are offering at cost because you make so much already because the government is paying top dollar for amsoil instead of dealing directly with Amsoil?
Actually I sell to the Govt at my cost but they buy in a large enough qty (100-200 gallons of oil, and cases of oil filters at a time) that my AMSOIL commission check is pretty nice. Keep in mind that this is not my only income generator. I manage an airline fleet by day. I own the AMSOIL business, I sell off road accessories, including All-Pro and electrical from Blue Sea. I also do radio installation and repair as well as custom electrical system installations for the Toyota folks mainly but have branched off into the Jeep world. So what you see as me "making so much" would have to described by me as a comfortable living derived from working three jobs and being a small business owner, not by gouging the govt..

They buy through me because they like me. They cannot go direct to AMSOIL. It's my locked in account. Like any other customer, they go through a dealer. The shop manager sold the maintenance division at the Test Site on the benefits of running AMSOIL in their vehicles on the site and was given approval to reach out to me. That was about all there was to it.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:56 AM   #24
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Nick, do you have a distribution point in Alabama? And do you have engine oil products as well? I wouldn't mind shifting my engine oil supplier if it can beat what I am paying now.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:56 AM   #25
samiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to beholdsamiam is a splendid one to behold

Name: Sam
samiam's Tacoma Gallery
Very cool. I'll be contacting you in the near future for some fluids. I've been wanting to switch to Amsoil from Royal Purple and this is the perfect opportunity.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:39 AM   #26
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasNick View Post
Actually I sell to the Govt at my cost but they buy in a large enough qty (100-200 gallons of oil, and cases of oil filters at a time) that my AMSOIL commission check is pretty nice. Keep in mind that this is not my only income generator. I manage an airline fleet by day. I own the AMSOIL business, I sell off road accessories, including All-Pro and electrical from Blue Sea. I also do radio installation and repair as well as custom electrical system installations for the Toyota folks mainly but have branched off into the Jeep world. So what you see as me "making so much" would have to described by me as a comfortable living derived from working three jobs and being a small business owner, not by gouging the govt..

They buy through me because they like me. They cannot go direct to AMSOIL. It's my locked in account. Like any other customer, they go through a dealer. The shop manager sold the maintenance division at the Test Site on the benefits of running AMSOIL in their vehicles on the site and was given approval to reach out to me. That was about all there was to it.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:17 PM   #27
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent...
Old 03-02-2013, 07:05 AM   #28
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaToy1997 View Post
Nick, do you have a distribution point in Alabama? And do you have engine oil products as well? I wouldn't mind shifting my engine oil supplier if it can beat what I am paying now.
Sorry man, but the closest to Alabama is Florida.

We absolutely sell engine oils! Our signature oil is $8.15 a qt. This is what I run in mine. It is a 25K oil when used with our filters, but to be honest with you, AMSOIL is still slow getting filters for the Taco and FJ developed so you can be just as comfy running the XL series which is $5.85 a qt.
Old 03-02-2013, 07:06 AM   #29
Quote:
Originally Posted by matjeka View Post
Very cool. I'll be contacting you in the near future for some fluids. I've been wanting to switch to Amsoil from Royal Purple and this is the perfect opportunity.
Awesome! I have shown many the way from the Purple.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:00 AM   #30
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Sorry man, but the closest to Alabama is Florida.

We absolutely sell engine oils! Our signature oil is $8.15 a qt. This is what I run in mine. It is a 25K oil when used with our filters, but to be honest with you, AMSOIL is still slow getting filters for the Taco and FJ developed so you can be just as comfy running the XL series which is $5.85 a qt.
That is a hard sell in this neck of the woods. Most people around here have a difficult time dealing with oil changes at $50. I can't even imagine telling them that an oil change would cost them over $75. for the XL.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:55 PM   #31
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaToy1997 View Post
That is a hard sell in this neck of the woods. Most people around here have a difficult time dealing with oil changes at $50. I can't even imagine telling them that an oil change would cost them over $75. for the XL.

hahah I hear ya! Believe it or not, I sell a lot of them through my Toyota Dealer. Not your normal Billy Bob customer. It is hard to change habit and hard to compete with a $19.99 oil change, but oil analysis and photos of the difference in captured crap in the filter is usually a good selling tool.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:31 AM   #32
ASE Master Tech

Oh I know what you mean. You are preaching to the choir on that one! All my life I have worked in dealerships in large cities (Dallas, Orlando, Daytona Beach, Houston) but here in a super small town, in literally the poorest county in the United States, people here are still old school and still argue with you about why they can't just use "good ole 30 weight" in their brand new truck! I have slowly been trying to get some people educated. Hell I am the first ASE certified tech in this town in close to 10 years from what I have heard. Everyone else is old school shade tree, and the locals have just figured that if it is something important, you take it to the nearest city dealership to get it worked on.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:37 AM   #33
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
i dont mean to threadjack but if you dont have any distributing center in nc i can do the samething you are
Old 03-07-2013, 09:59 PM   #34
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
i dont mean to threadjack but if you dont have any distributing center in nc i can do the samething you are
You sure can. If you decide to, please PM me as I'd like to be your AMSOIL sponsor.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:08 PM   #35
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You sure can. If you decide to, please PM me as I'd like to be your AMSOIL sponsor.
If this goes somewhere let me know, Im in nc also and would like to start ordering
Old 03-18-2013, 01:51 PM   #36
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
Just pm me afroman
Old 04-22-2013, 09:59 PM   #37
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
Just pm me afroman
You know, it's pretty uncool to come in on a guys sales and start selling yourself.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:10 PM   #38
bojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: JB
bojinns's Tacoma Gallery
SUB'D
Old 05-03-2013, 09:31 AM   #39
your what hurts!?!?!?
Boosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud of
Name: Zeb
Boosted TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Calling to place an order now
Old 05-03-2013, 10:30 AM   #40
Jeffsdeere is on a distinguished road
EMS: Life Saver
Name: Jeff
Jeffsdeere's Tacoma Gallery
Email sent