Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Amsoil at cost without any sign up or sales pitch

Old 05-04-2013, 06:48 AM   #42
VegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Nick
VegasNick's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for all the calls in the past few days guys! Much appreciated!

One thing... I figured out yesterday and I apologize. If you are out of state, especially California, your state will charge sales tax. If I had a way around it, I'd gladly sell it without charging the tax.

Thanks again for all the business!
Old 05-06-2013, 04:50 PM   #43
your what hurts!?!?!?
Boosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud of
Name: Zeb
Boosted TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered on friday, my order arrived Monday/today. Great service!
Old 05-07-2013, 07:44 AM   #44
imDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Darrin
imDARRIN's Tacoma Gallery
subb'd!
Old 05-07-2013, 09:16 AM   #45
RedLantern is on a distinguished road

RedLantern's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed!
Old 05-11-2013, 08:33 AM   #46
VegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of light
Saturday bump to the top!
Old 05-14-2013, 09:50 PM   #47
Just a reminder that this deal is at cost. You can sign up as a Preferred Customer and get it for the same price that I sell it for. If you buy more than $100 worth of products, it is very much worth becoming a Preferred Customer. Just ask me how!

Or......... you can use some other AMSOIL dealer and pay a 30% markup.
Old 05-18-2013, 04:01 PM   #48
44357 is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: Mad Science Tech
Name: Eric
44357's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd for later!
Old 05-28-2013, 06:08 PM   #49
Just a early week bump!

We're doing a lot of business with folks from this board and I just want to say THANK YOU!
Old 06-07-2013, 08:33 AM   #50
llibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
llibrm's Tacoma Gallery
Could you send me a quote for engine oil, front and rear diffs, and tranny fluid please. I have an 06 DCSB 4x4. I live in 85023

thanks
Old 06-07-2013, 08:39 AM   #51
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
I used to have a garage full of this crap. When it first came out. My dad and I bought into it. We wasted over 40,000.00 no lie. This stuff is not for cars it was created for farm and industry use. I couldn't sell it at a yard sale for 2 bucks a gallon in the Midwest.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:24 AM   #52
SpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SpeedoJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazylegs View Post
I couldn't sell it at a yard sale for 2 bucks a gallon in the Midwest.
Sucks for you, but appears Nick isn't having a problem selling this stuff judging by the replies and responses he has got with very little effort.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:41 AM   #53
cottontop will become famous soon enoughcottontop will become famous soon enough
cottontop's Tacoma Gallery
Subd
Old 06-07-2013, 12:06 PM   #54
bojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: JB
bojinns's Tacoma Gallery
Nick,

I did the preferred membership. I believe you got the credit due to the link from your site. Thanks for the opportunity!

btw. I called you cuz I was a lil confused on how it worked. But it's all good now. Thanks

Joe
Old 06-07-2013, 10:19 PM   #55
sportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sportsterchop200's Tacoma Gallery
Now one of Amsoils newest Independant deallers thanks to Nick's assistance. I'll be in touch soon enough.
Old 06-10-2013, 07:55 AM   #56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazylegs View Post
I used to have a garage full of this crap. When it first came out. My dad and I bought into it. We wasted over 40,000.00 no lie. This stuff is not for cars it was created for farm and industry use. I couldn't sell it at a yard sale for 2 bucks a gallon in the Midwest.
Ignorance is bliss I suppose.

Funny you say that about the midwest because my AMSOIL jobber is in the midwest and has a physical AMSOIL store, and is raking ion about $250K a year. Haters gonna hate and the rest of us will be happy with the product. Stats don't lie.
Old 06-10-2013, 07:56 AM   #57
Quote:
Originally Posted by bojinns View Post
Nick,

I did the preferred membership. I believe you got the credit due to the link from your site. Thanks for the opportunity!

btw. I called you cuz I was a lil confused on how it worked. But it's all good now. Thanks

Joe
Joe, I called you back, and I am sorry for the delay. And THANK YOU!!!
Old 06-10-2013, 08:01 AM   #58
Quote:
Originally Posted by llibrm View Post
Could you send me a quote for engine oil, front and rear diffs, and tranny fluid please. I have an 06 DCSB 4x4. I live in 85023

thanks
Engine oil: $47.10

I'll be really honest on the gear lube, if you offroad and beat your truck, then go with the Severe Gear 75/90 which is around $80
If you have just a daily driver, then you can use the Long Life which is around $66.50. (That is for fron/rear diff, T-case and manual tranny.)

The oil filter is $11.35

Shipping would be around $20 UPS.
Old 06-16-2013, 07:01 PM   #59
orbot is just really niceorbot is just really niceorbot is just really niceorbot is just really nice

orbot's Tacoma Gallery
7 quartz of 10-30 z-rod to 91915
Thanks
Old 06-16-2013, 10:30 PM   #60
Lpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
Lpheat22's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd