Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Amsoil at cost without any sign up or sales pitch

Old 06-19-2013, 09:55 PM   #61
VegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Nick
VegasNick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbot View Post
7 quartz of 10-30 z-rod to 91915
Thanks
Call me.
Old 06-19-2013, 09:55 PM   #62
VegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of light
I just want to say thanks everyone for an awesome May! I was glad to hear from so many of you!
Old 06-20-2014, 09:52 PM   #63
SpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SpeedoJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Nick, still doing the Amsoil stuff? Sold the 1st gen and am looking at doing the fluids on the 2nd gen.
Old 06-20-2014, 10:00 PM   #64
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Yes he is and he is awesome to deal with!
Old 06-20-2014, 10:06 PM   #65
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
I'm tempted. Subbing for my next change... which is here very soon. Whats the shipping time if I ordered?
Old 06-20-2014, 10:16 PM   #66
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
I'm tempted. Subbing for my next change... which is here very soon. Whats the shipping time if I ordered?
I had mine inside a week... UPS busted 4 qts out of the case I ordered though... Called and he had a replacement case on its way same day.
Old 06-20-2014, 11:32 PM   #67
SpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yea, my last order arrived within the week. Definitely going to have to put together a fluid list again.
Old 07-01-2014, 09:58 AM   #68

What's the best way to contact him? Looks like he hasn't been online since last year.
Old 07-01-2014, 10:15 AM   #69
OldPhart
bldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bldegle2's Tacoma Gallery
first page, this link,

http://excopllc.com/contact.html

then click Amsoil
Old 07-22-2014, 08:03 PM   #70
Guys I am sorry that I have not been around the forum. For those of you that didn't know, right in the middle of all my AMSOIL thread here I was diagnosed with cancer. That pretty much kicked my ass and took me away from most everything.

I have spent the last year playing catch up. Also, I frequent about 10 forums, and for those that have never been through chemo, take the time to look up "chemo brain". I just got overwhelmed and sometimes even forget that I was following a thread, etc.

At any rate, I am still trying to catch up. I am still taking orders and have been trying to move some packages on to my website that are still pretty much at my cost. In other words, I have a Tacoma/Fj oil change package listed now.

Please don't hesitate to contact me at: nick@excopllc.com or as one gent just found out, I do answer the phone! (number is on the home page of my website) www.excopllc.com