Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Amsoil at cost without any sign up or sales pitch

Old 12-03-2012, 05:44 PM   #1
VegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Nick
VegasNick's Tacoma Gallery
Amsoil at cost without any sign up or sales pitch

I signed on with Amsoil about 8 months ago when I was looking for oils for the FJ. I have made some good clients along the way like one with the US Govt at the Nevada Test Site. They buy enough oil every month that I don't even sweat retail markup on my other sales any more.

That being said, I will gladly sell you Amsoil products at my cost. No sales pitch, no hassle to become one of my downline dealers. I'll take you order over the phone. If you go to my website or through my online catalog, you'll have to pay the retail markup.

Feel free to call or email me ifyou have any questions or want to place an order. If you are near one of our warehouses, I can do a will call and you can save yourself the shipping.

This is the page I built for the FJ, and I know I need to build one for the Tacoma!
http://excopllc.com/FJ.html

All of my contact info is here:
http://excopllc.com/contact.html

Thanks!
Old 12-03-2012, 08:53 PM   #2
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Emailed
Old 12-03-2012, 09:07 PM   #3
VegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcpsychobilly View Post
Emailed
Back at ya!
Old 12-07-2012, 09:18 PM   #4
llibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
llibrm's Tacoma Gallery
Saaaaaaweeeeet
Old 12-09-2012, 06:57 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by llibrm View Post
Saaaaaaweeeeet
Thanks man! Let me know when you're ready to buy!
Old 01-14-2013, 08:09 AM   #6
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Subbing for the future!
Old 01-14-2013, 10:37 AM   #7
Thanks to the folks that have contacted me and allowed me to be their Amsoil dealer! I appreciate it!
Old 01-14-2013, 10:39 AM   #8
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

+1 As described and a great price!!!!
Old 01-15-2013, 11:14 AM   #9
your what hurts!?!?!?
Boosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud of
Name: Zeb
Boosted TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet, Ill be placing an order soon!!!
Old 02-09-2013, 04:42 AM   #10
myfirst06taco is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
myfirst06taco's Tacoma Gallery
Subed
Old 02-09-2013, 04:45 AM   #11
Gearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gearheadesw's Tacoma Gallery
Very soon I'll be doing my own, can't turn down free...
Amsoil is truly one of the best oils.
Thanks for letting us in on this.
Old 02-21-2013, 04:48 PM   #13
Ok guys, I'm still doing this AMSOIL special. Just to be clear, you will NOT get it any cheaper because I am selling it to you at my cost. I can; however, set you up as a preferred customer and then you can get it for the same cost that I do.

Secondly, I do take credit cards over the phone for orders. I have done this for thousands of customers and never had a single issue. If you have a problem making a phone order, then please just don't do business with me. The US Govt trusts me with their credit card info for orders ranging in the thousands of dollars so I guess that says something about my business integrity. (sorry for the small rant but someone here made some snide remarks to me in PM about using their credit card to make a purchase. )
Old 02-21-2013, 04:58 PM   #14
superwhite is on a distinguished road
Name: sean
superwhite's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be keeping an eye on this for when I'm ready to swap in my lockers. Havnt been able to find a reliable dealer of amsoil for 75w90 gear oil.
Old 02-21-2013, 06:08 PM   #15
N7MCS

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasNick View Post
Ok guys, I'm still doing this AMSOIL special. Just to be clear, you will NOT get it any cheaper because I am selling it to you at my cost. I can; however, set you up as a preferred customer and then you can get it for the same cost that I do.

Secondly, I do take credit cards over the phone for orders. I have done this for thousands of customers and never had a single issue. If you have a problem making a phone order, then please just don't do business with me. The US Govt trusts me with their credit card info for orders ranging in the thousands of dollars so I guess that says something about my business integrity. (sorry for the small rant but someone here made some snide remarks to me in PM about using their credit card to make a purchase. )
Great price and a great guy. I trusted him with my Visa and no one stole it!

Free bump.
Old 02-21-2013, 09:24 PM   #16
SpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SpeedoJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Got my giant package of fluids in the other day. Thanks again for the deal Nick!
Old 02-24-2013, 09:13 AM   #17
your what hurts!?!?!?
Boosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud of
What do I need to do to place an order?
Old 02-24-2013, 09:44 AM   #18
SpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SpeedoJosh's Tacoma Gallery
PM him for his number, then call him and place your order.

EDIT*** Actually all you have to do is click the second link in his post, his number is listed there. Let him know you're from TW, and get ready for an awesome deal.
Old 02-24-2013, 03:02 PM   #19
your what hurts!?!?!?
Awesome, thanks!
Old 02-24-2013, 03:06 PM   #20
FARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: MK
Name: Ryan
FARNORCAL's Tacoma Gallery
I replaced my Transfer Case, Front and Rear Diff fluids with AMSOIL also used the Limited Slip Additive on the Rear. I've heard nothing but good things about this company. You've gotta spend a little extra if you want your stuff to last right