Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Downsouth Motorsports Updated Link for 5100's

Old 01-08-2013, 07:46 PM   #1
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Downsouth Motorsports Updated Link for 5100's

Happy New Year to everyone...
Just wanted to let everyone know that there is a new link to our site for the 5100's for those who are interested.
http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-13...2013-pair.html
We negotiated price on the Bilstein part #'s for the Tacoma's and the price only went up a few bucks on the fronts and only a few bucks on the fronts and rears. We did not want to keep stocking the RCD part # and the Bilstein part # for the same application..

Also we are in the process of rebuilding our site off site and it will be a little bit until the new site is up and running. We are leaving the site up in the mean time..If you do not find what you are looking for on our site,shoot us a phone call at the shop: 1-888-973-6967
Thank you,
Sonny
Old 01-09-2013, 04:20 PM   #2
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Updated Link:
http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-11...nts-rears.html
Hopefully this will make it easier...
Thanks,
Sonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
Happy New Year to everyone...
Just wanted to let everyone know that there is a new link to our site for the 5100's for those who are interested.
http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-13...2013-pair.html
We negotiated price on the Bilstein part #'s for the Tacoma's and the price only went up a few bucks on the fronts and only a few bucks on the fronts and rears. We did not want to keep stocking the RCD part # and the Bilstein part # for the same application..

Also we are in the process of rebuilding our site off site and it will be a little bit until the new site is up and running. We are leaving the site up in the mean time..If you do not find what you are looking for on our site,shoot us a phone call at the shop: 1-888-973-6967
Thank you,
Sonny
Old 01-16-2013, 12:04 PM   #3
dtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant future

Name: Darrell
dtopgun515's Tacoma Gallery
Just placed my order!
Old 01-16-2013, 07:58 PM   #4
Downsouth Motorsport

Thank you for the order...
Let us know if you have any questions..
We appreciate the business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtopgun515 View Post
Just placed my order!
Old 01-18-2013, 08:54 AM   #5
igon370 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
igon370's Tacoma Gallery
Order Placed, can't wait
Old 01-18-2013, 09:01 AM   #6
TwzteD is a name known to allTwzteD is a name known to allTwzteD is a name known to allTwzteD is a name known to allTwzteD is a name known to allTwzteD is a name known to all

Name: Kyle
TwzteD's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine few days ago I orderd last week I will be putting my fronts in tommrow I did the rears already. Thanks for the good prices and service
Old 01-18-2013, 08:18 PM   #7
Chris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Chris24's Tacoma Gallery
Will be looking into a purchase this spring with tax money...do i need a rear aal also with this if i want to get a 2" lift?
Old 02-14-2013, 12:06 AM   #8
Emminasian is on a distinguished road
Name: Emil
Emminasian's Tacoma Gallery
is there a coupon code ? for the bilstein 5100?
Old 02-14-2013, 05:50 AM   #9
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emminasian View Post
is there a coupon code ? for the bilstein 5100?

Good morning,
Sorry no coupon codes any longer on the 5100's.
Thank you,
Sonny