Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

FREE LED Light Bars! - Blitzpro Social Network Madness Giveaway!

Old 03-10-2013, 09:01 AM   #381
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
I'm waiting on my invoices too. I won twice, 15D and 6D. He did mention to me that he hasn't forgotten on his last PM.
I won twice too, got one of my invoices last night. for free, I am being patient.
Old 03-10-2013, 07:54 PM   #382
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Just got my invoice emailed to me and I just paid it. Sounds like Blitzpro is working slowly but surely.

Old 03-11-2013, 08:16 PM   #384
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, what's the height & width of the 6D? Did you get a tracking # or did they just show up?
Old 03-11-2013, 08:20 PM   #385
DR007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDR007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDR007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDR007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDR007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDR007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDR007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDR007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDR007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDR007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDR007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
DR007's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nice, what's the height & width of the 6D? Did you get a tracking # or did they just show up?
Length: 4.5 inches
Height: 4.75 inches
Width: 2.75 inches
Lumens: 1355

I got a tracking order via PayPal on Monday. First activity on the tracking was Friday and I got them in this afternoon.
Old 03-12-2013, 06:23 AM   #386
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
My 6d just came in yesterday too. Thanks Blitzpro!
Old 03-12-2013, 06:25 AM   #387
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DR007 View Post
Length: 4.5 inches
Height: 4.75 inches
Width: 2.75 inches
Lumens: 1355

I got a tracking order via PayPal on Monday. First activity on the tracking was Friday and I got them in this afternoon.
Interesting. I still have no activity.
Old 03-12-2013, 12:40 PM   #388
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Mine arrived yesterday!
Thanks Walt & the rest of the Blitzpro gang.
Old 03-14-2013, 10:35 PM   #390

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalmonTaco View Post
Thank you Blitzpro! My light showed up yesterday - it is sweet, I think I might have to buy a couple more!
Sweet, still waiting on mine.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:37 AM   #391
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
got a call from the rents saying it had come in! thanks Walt!
Old 03-20-2013, 12:07 PM   #392
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Since I won a mismatched pair of lights from Blitzpro I decided to add them as reverse lights.

With stock reverse lights

With stock reverse lights + Blitzpro 6LZ above shell window

With stock reverse lights + Blitzpro 6LZ above shell window & Blitzpro Hawk 6D on diff

A lot of the light from the Hawk 6D on diff is blocked by the spare tire and the fact that it's so far under the truck.
I'm thinking of getting another one of each and mounting two Hawk 6Ds up front and the other 6LZ above the rear license plate.
Thanks again Walt.
Old 03-21-2013, 09:05 PM   #393

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
looks good. i'm still waiting for mine to ship. im going to start running wires this week and install switches.
Old 03-22-2013, 11:37 AM   #394
Longtime Toyman

Quote:
looks good. i'm still waiting for mine to ship. im going to start running wires this week and install switches.
Thanks, the pics don't do the light output justice. I'm taking new ones tonight.
Old 03-24-2013, 09:19 PM   #395

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
I just got notice that my lights are being shipped. I'm curious if any of you guys used a relay for these light bars? I'm assuming you didn't because they don't draw a lot of power.

Thanks.
Old 03-25-2013, 12:12 PM   #396
Longtime Toyman

Quote:
I just got notice that my lights are being shipped. I'm curious if any of you guys used a relay for these light bars? I'm assuming you didn't because they don't draw a lot of power.

Thanks.
I have the 6LZ (6W) & Hawk 6D (18W) wired directly into the reverse light wiring. I figured I would try it because the wires wre probably designed to run more with a trailer. If it would have blown a fuse I would have added a relay with the switch leg tied to the reverse light.
Old 03-25-2013, 09:24 PM   #397
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Just got info that my light is on it's way
Old 03-28-2013, 01:06 PM   #398
XB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
XB81's Tacoma Gallery
Got my prize in today. Thank you Blitzpro.

Old 03-28-2013, 02:42 PM   #399
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine yesteday! Thanks Blitzpro!
Old 03-28-2013, 07:58 PM   #400

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Got my lights yesterday. Gonna hook them up this weekend.