Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

FREE LED Light Bars! - Blitzpro Social Network Madness Giveaway!

Old 03-28-2013, 09:11 PM   #401
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine in today! Gonna purchase a pair of 6LZ's in the next week or so. Thanks Walt and crew for hosting this amazing sweepstakes! And thanks a lot Julie for assisting me through the website

Old 03-30-2013, 02:21 AM   #402
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Started installing my lights tonight. While buying a relay at Autozone I forgot to buy a switch. I'll get the switch in tomorrow and connect everything. I still need to cut my skid plate so the light will fit through it. I think it will look much better when the skid play is mounted up.

Old 03-30-2013, 03:41 PM   #403
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
All done. No burnt wire and it's nice and bright. Night pictures will come tonight.

Old 03-30-2013, 05:05 PM   #404
Blitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Blitzpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
Started installing my lights tonight. While buying a relay at Autozone I forgot to buy a switch. I'll get the switch in tomorrow and connect everything. I still need to cut my skid plate so the light will fit through it. I think it will look much better when the skid play is mounted up.

Sick! Really liking the setup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
All done. No burnt wire and it's nice and bright. Night pictures will come tonight.

Old 03-30-2013, 10:22 PM   #405

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
2 flood HID's and my Blitzpro 15D light bar.

2 flood HID's, 1 center spot HID and my Blitzpro 15D.

Now with the headlights which didn't make much of a difference since the LED and HID's drown them out.

15D by itself

I always dreamed of having this many lights ever since I was little.
Old 04-05-2013, 01:26 PM   #406
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
I finaly got some better pics of the Blitzpros. Still don't do them justice.