Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

somebody jump on this. good deal on oil filters

Old 02-13-2013, 03:32 PM   #3
andjenliang is a splendid one to beholdandjenliang is a splendid one to beholdandjenliang is a splendid one to beholdandjenliang is a splendid one to beholdandjenliang is a splendid one to beholdandjenliang is a splendid one to beholdandjenliang is a splendid one to beholdandjenliang is a splendid one to behold
Law Enforcement: LAXPD OIT
Name: Andew
andjenliang's Tacoma Gallery
No, it is a good deal but waiting only 15 minutes for a response is too quick. IIRC i saw others mentioning seeing box of 10 w/ washers for 40 with free shipping. so yup sounds like a good deal to me, seller also has 100 positive feedback.
Old 02-13-2013, 04:33 PM   #4
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks ill be buying a set of those!
Old 02-13-2013, 04:35 PM   #5
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by andjenliang View Post
No, it is a good deal but waiting only 15 minutes for a response is too quick. IIRC i saw others mentioning seeing box of 10 w/ washers for 40 with free shipping. so yup sounds like a good deal to me, seller also has 100 positive feedback.

All the time from other reputable Toyota dealers with storefronts and websites.

Personally I would never risk paying $2 less from a Fleebay seller. Risk is not worth reward to me.
Old 02-14-2013, 03:39 AM   #7
andjenliang is a splendid one to beholdandjenliang is a splendid one to beholdandjenliang is a splendid one to beholdandjenliang is a splendid one to beholdandjenliang is a splendid one to beholdandjenliang is a splendid one to beholdandjenliang is a splendid one to beholdandjenliang is a splendid one to behold
Law Enforcement: LAXPD OIT
Name: Andew
andjenliang's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shweller View Post
Yup this was the thread i saw with the buy it now for 40 and free shipping