Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

15% off LifeProof until 2/16

Old 03-01-2013, 07:45 PM   #21
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Too bad Lifeproof doesnt make anything for droid..
yet...

Supposedly sometime in the middle of this month is when they open sales on the gs3 case.

The Armor Series from Otterbox looks badass. Unlike LifeProof, it actually contains shock and drop resistance.

You want to know a case that blew whale dick, don't get the Seidio Obex Case. God what a horrible case.
Old 03-01-2013, 07:49 PM   #22
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWaldz View Post
Unlike LifeProof, it actually contains shock and drop resistance.
wut
Old 03-02-2013, 01:29 PM   #23
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
wut
Lifeproof cases are element proof but not as durable when it comes to drops. Although, that's what gives it's slender design because they don't bulk it up with stuff to absorb drops.
Old 03-02-2013, 01:41 PM   #24
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Lifeproof cases are element proof but not as durable when it comes to drops. Although, that's what gives it's slender design because they don't bulk it up with stuff to absorb drops.
The armor series OB and the LifeProof are as close to apples to apples as you can get...and the drop ratings are fairly similar, but the LifeProof has no underwater time limit and it allows the use of headphones in the water.

If you want to consider a more drop resistant case from OB against the Lifeproof then you have to admit that dust/liquid resistance is not as good on the OB and the shock resistance of the LifeProof might not be as high.

In all normal drops - I have had NO problems. I haven't dropped my phone further than off a ladder, but that's the same type of rating for both products.
Old 03-02-2013, 05:06 PM   #25
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I don't agree but I would say for my uses it's more important that my phone is protected from rain and dust than drops because it is exposed to those things daily and rarely does it get dropped
Old 03-07-2013, 02:55 PM   #26
F*ck It, Why Not!
armyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 101st ABN
Name: Chip
armyofsquirrels's Tacoma Gallery
I dropped my iphone 4s in a lifeproof case from the second story at a cabela's onto hard carpet (no padding) The first drop it survived and I tried a second time and the phone broke. I got it replaced by Apple because their was no signs of the drop to the phone. I don't suggest dropping your phone onto hard surfaces from any height but it was good to know I could do it once and it survived. I used my lifeproof case during a kayaking trip and it held up great.
Old 03-17-2013, 09:49 AM   #27
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
10% off LifeProof today only.
Code: LUCK10