Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

15% off LifeProof until 2/16

Old 02-14-2013, 10:13 AM   #1
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
15% off LifeProof until 2/16

Just got an email from LifeProof, 15% off until 2/16 using code CUPID15
Old 02-14-2013, 10:17 AM   #2
mac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud of

Name: Mathew
mac424205's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad they don't make them for the iPhone 5 yet.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:20 AM   #3
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac424205 View Post
They do

http://www.lifeproof.com/en/iphone-5
Old 02-14-2013, 10:21 AM   #4
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac424205 View Post
What he said VVVV

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsbrain03 View Post
They do
I've had mine for months. It's called the Fre.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:45 AM   #5
mac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud of

Name: Mathew
mac424205's Tacoma Gallery
The. I guess I will wait until AT&T gets them. I can get 50% off there!
Old 02-15-2013, 08:52 AM   #6
Taco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Taco Dan's Tacoma Gallery
otterbox Armor series is where its at.
Old 02-15-2013, 10:45 AM   #7
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Dan View Post
otterbox Armor series is where its at.
You have one ?
Old 02-16-2013, 07:12 AM   #8
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Thinking about pulling the trigger, but still undecided
Old 02-19-2013, 04:35 PM   #9
jslum is on a distinguished road
Name: jason
jslum's Tacoma Gallery
too bad lifeproof sucks, bought one for my daughters iphone 4 and you seriously cant hear a word on the other end, its not muffled there is literally no sound, tried to contact lifeproof and got no response.... twice, did all the how-to's to fix it and still nothing. do yourself a favor and get an otterbox
Old 02-19-2013, 05:20 PM   #10
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jslum View Post
too bad lifeproof sucks, bought one for my daughters iphone 4 and you seriously cant hear a word on the other end, its not muffled there is literally no sound, tried to contact lifeproof and got no response.... twice, did all the how-to's to fix it and still nothing. do yourself a favor and get an otterbox
Otterbox blows a goat
Old 02-19-2013, 05:21 PM   #11
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Otterbox blows a goat
what do you use OZ?
Old 02-19-2013, 05:22 PM   #12

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
what do you use OZ?
I had an Otterbox Defender , now I have a Lifeproof Fre
Old 02-19-2013, 05:23 PM   #14
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Too bad Lifeproof doesnt make anything for droid..
Old 02-19-2013, 05:27 PM   #15

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Ummm...please explain how this "blows a goat"

I've had 3 different Otterbox Defender series, and they keep getting better. My current RealTree edition is the best case I've ever had for any phone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSaywLJdtVQ
They are great if you want your phone to be twice as big , covered in dust and soaking wet
Old 02-19-2013, 05:47 PM   #16

Honestly, why do people feel compelled to shit on something when someone is just trying to pass on savings to others. No one looking at this thread gives two shits about your hatred for LifeProof cases, founded or not. Get over yourself and accept the fact that people make different choices than you sometimes. This goes for your phone, your car, your vote, your life. Just because something isn't your ideal choice doesn't mean it's crap and isn't the ideal choice for someone else.

/rant
Old 02-19-2013, 06:05 PM   #17
jslum is on a distinguished road
Name: jason
jslum's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
Honestly, why do people feel compelled to shit on something when someone is just trying to pass on savings to others. No one looking at this thread gives two shits about your hatred for LifeProof cases, founded or not. Get over yourself and accept the fact that people make different choices than you sometimes. This goes for your phone, your car, your vote, your life. Just because something isn't your ideal choice doesn't mean it's crap and isn't the ideal choice for someone else.

/rant
I dont consider it shitting on a thread if you are informing someone of a potential problem with a product. Trying to save someone the 75 bucks I blew on one of these cases.
Old 02-19-2013, 06:07 PM   #18

Quote:
I dont consider it shitting on a thread if you are informing someone of a potential problem with a product. Trying to save someone the 75 bucks I blew on one of these cases.
everyone has an opinion.. you dont like lifeproof move on.. you dont see everyone that has a problem with a tacoma telling everyone not to buy them..

edit: called them and got a response for tech support with in 2 minutes.
Old 02-19-2013, 06:08 PM   #19

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I would say the same about the Otterbox for my Iphone5 , total waste of my money for what I need a case for
Old 02-20-2013, 04:09 AM   #20
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
I've never had any problem with sound, nor has the wife or any of the guys at work who all use them and have had great responses from Lifeproof. Wife had a small crack develop and mine started to split and both were replaced under warranty in no time flat.