Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Down South Motorsports Announces a New Promotion for March

Old 03-04-2013, 06:55 AM   #1
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Down South Motorsports Announces a New Promotion for March

During the month of March, Down South Motorsports will be offering a free ICON Vehicle Dynamics Tool Bag with every purchase over $1000.00 of ICON product. This offer is good for both phone and online orders.

1-888-973-6967

This tool bag is a great addition to your weekend rig, daily driver, or race truck. The rugged construction allows it to withstand the punishment of off road abuse, while keeping your tools safe.

Here are some details about the tool bag…

Double Layer 600 denier heavy-duty polyester construction
Water resistant
3 external pockets storage pockets
Wide mouth opening with hard wire bracing
Re-enforced floor for added durability
#10 oversized zipper
Embroidered ICON logo's
Handles are cross stitched w/ heavy-duty thread

http://downsouthmotorsports.com/b-23...-dynamics.html

As a reminder... be sure to plug in the discount code during checkout for extra savings. The current discount code is ICON

Let us know if you have any questions.
We have the bags in stock..
Thank you,
Sonny
Attached Thumbnails
Down South Motorsports Announces a New Promotion for March-icon-tool-bag.jpg  
Old 03-04-2013, 07:34 AM   #3
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Call me at the shop later....
1-888-973-6967
I think I maybe able to help you with a bag...
Thanks,
Sonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
I wish I had $$ to buy all the ICON stuff I need for my mid travel right now.....but when I do, I defintely want the bag
Old 04-02-2013, 12:15 PM   #4
Downsouth Motorsport

going like crazy

We have a few bags left! I will be extending this deal until they are gone
at this rate they may only last a few more days, so jump online and put in your orders.

These are nice bags and if you were thinking about upgrading your suspension and you plan on going off roading or even just taking a small road trip.. This bag is perfect for any tools, jumper cables or tow straps you may want to bring with you!

Micah