Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Icon 15% Off Sale - March 2013 - Metal Tech 4x4

Old 03-05-2013, 10:28 AM   #1
Metal Tech 4x4
LT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to all

Name: Travis "LT"
LT.'s Tacoma Gallery
Icon 15% Off Sale - March 2013 - Metal Tech 4x4

From March 1st to March 17th 2013 Metal Tech is having a 15% off Icon suspension sale! The 15% off is for the following items: Suspension Kits, Coilovers, UCA's, and Links. All suspension kits and coilovers come with a free spanner wrench and t-handle allen wrench as well! Everything is free shipping in the lower 48 states and we will work with people in Canada, Hawaii and Alaska to help offset the shipping costs.

We have also put certain items up for sale at a discounted price that are not included in the 15% which will be posted below.

To receive your 15% off use the Coupon Code: Icon-15

Any questions please feel free to contact us
1-800-839-0684
info@metaltech4x4.com

Old 03-05-2013, 05:16 PM   #2
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Of course.. I wont know till the 18th if I can afford these or not
Old 03-16-2013, 10:20 PM   #3
bojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: JB
bojinns's Tacoma Gallery
I took advantage of this group buy! thanks brandon! and Metal Tech! Joe
Old 03-21-2013, 07:30 PM   #4
ValleyTacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Rob
ValleyTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I did too! Icon Stage 2. Now just waiting for them to be shipped so I can put it in... ohhhhh the waiting is killing me!
Old 03-21-2013, 10:22 PM   #5
bojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shed
bojinns's Tacoma Gallery
anyone get theirs yet? (orders) I placed mines on the 11th
Old 03-22-2013, 10:32 AM   #6
ValleyTacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Rob
ValleyTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I called them after placing my order on the 15th and they said it would probably be a couple weeks before they got the parts from Icon to start shipping.
Old 03-22-2013, 08:39 PM   #7
bojinns's Tacoma Gallery
"I called them after placing my order on the 15th and they said it would probably be a couple weeks before they got the parts from Icon to start shipping."

cant wait
Old 04-03-2013, 10:34 PM   #8
SVLeonard85 is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
SVLeonard85's Tacoma Gallery
Spoke to Brandon earlier this week he said they were receiving their shipment from Icon on Wed (today) or Thurs. I'm excited for my stage 2 kit on my 13 dbl cab sport :-)
Old 04-16-2013, 02:32 PM   #9
kbcaleb is a splendid one to beholdkbcaleb is a splendid one to beholdkbcaleb is a splendid one to beholdkbcaleb is a splendid one to beholdkbcaleb is a splendid one to beholdkbcaleb is a splendid one to behold
kbcaleb's Tacoma Gallery
Big thanks for the great deal on the kit

Old 04-16-2013, 05:25 PM   #10
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
So I should have mine bout' a week from today.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:51 PM   #11
bojinns's Tacoma Gallery
got mines today! Thanks Brandon.

Joe
Old 04-25-2013, 11:13 PM   #12
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Still waiting on mine, :sadface: