Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Found this deal from another forum!

Old 03-11-2013, 02:08 PM   #1
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
Found this deal from another forum!

http://www.socalmoto.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20331

"For those with tacoma's or any other mid size with a short bed that are looking for a bed extender that is actually functional... www.signatureperformancetirewheel.com should have three of these left. i picked mine up on friday. Amp doesnt make this model anymore and they're sold out everywhere. picked mine up for $100 and they threw in a quick latch kit as well. I dontwork for that shop, just passing on a good deal to others."
Old 03-14-2013, 10:20 PM   #2
NormLC will become famous soon enoughNormLC will become famous soon enough

NormLC's Tacoma Gallery
Hey thanks for the link. Picked one up but in silver they were all out of black. I'll probably paint it.