Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Doug Thorley Toyota Headers in stock.

Old 05-02-2013, 10:38 AM   #41
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SDHQ OFFROAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 916 YATES View Post
I have been there. Going to get more water right now..
Are these CARB legal headers on CA smog vehicles?
X2!!!!!!

I believe the Short tubes are CARB legal, the Long tubes are not.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:42 AM   #42
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Short tubes are the ones that require welding,becaise they have to cut the cat and weld it...long tubes are bolt on
Old 05-02-2013, 10:44 AM   #43
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 916 YATES View Post
I have been there. Going to get more water right now..
Are these CARB legal headers on CA smog vehicles?
not to get off topic, but try fresh made lemonade... that is why my doc told me to start drinking and to stay the hell away from cranberry juice cuz that is what sets them free and into motion. havent had one since i switched over.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:07 AM   #44
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
Short tubes are the ones that require welding,becaise they have to cut the cat and weld it...long tubes are bolt on
You are correct, i just called to verify. On every other vehicle it's the opp. Go figure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoFMS View Post
not to get off topic, but try fresh made lemonade... that is why my doc told me to start drinking and to stay the hell away from cranberry juice cuz that is what sets them free and into motion. havent had one since i switched over.
Oh ya, lots of lemonade and lemon water
Old 05-02-2013, 11:13 AM   #45
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Ok, just want to clairfy to everyone.

Just spoke with DT.

The Short do have a weld on outlet to the cat, except for the 4cyl. the 4cyl have a flange to bolt in. The Short's are CARB/SMOG legal in CA.

For the Long tube's they have a flange to bolt in. BUT, they are not legal in CA. and will not pass SMOG/CARB

Kinda backwards how it works out.

Sorry for any confusion there may have been. I can get new pricing to anyone who requested short's and need long. We just did shorts on a Titan and Tundra and they bolt right up.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:23 AM   #46
"We have assumed control"
beachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matti
beachingtaco's Tacoma Gallery
are the longs legal elsewhere? and what is the major performance difference between the two? long and short....thanks.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:25 AM   #47
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
you will feel a bigger gain the lower rpms with shorts, and a bigger gain in higher rpms with the long tubes.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:56 AM   #48
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachingtaco View Post
are the longs legal elsewhere? and what is the major performance difference between the two? long and short....thanks.
Long's should be good to go elsewhere.
Old 10-21-2013, 10:00 AM   #50
Cuz Stock Sucks!

bump!
Old 10-26-2013, 06:58 PM   #51
Tejtrummerdutta is on a distinguished road
Name: Tej
Tejtrummerdutta's Tacoma Gallery
what is the performance gain on 4.0l longs?
Old 10-28-2013, 05:15 AM   #53
NinjaT1985 is on a distinguished road

NinjaT1985's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in which ever is a "bolt on" set for a 2012 2.7 4x4. Not sure if the longs or shorts are bolt on the 4 cyl. Thanks!
Old 10-28-2013, 01:37 PM   #54
Maibatsu Monstrosity
Jaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of light
Name: James
Jaime's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the great deal on the DT shorty's Vince!

I got em welded on earlier today:

Old 10-28-2013, 02:03 PM   #55
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime View Post
Thanks for the great deal on the DT shorty's Vince!

I got em welded on earlier today:

Nice! Oh, the Light's just got delivered! So they are here for ya! How doe sit sound/Feel?
Old 10-28-2013, 02:57 PM   #56
Maibatsu Monstrosity
Jaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of light
Name: James
Jaime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDHQ OFFROAD View Post
Nice! Oh, the Light's just got delivered! So they are here for ya! How doe sit sound/Feel?
Nice! I'll try to swing by before you close today.

No change in sound since I didn't hollow out the cats or mess with the muffler, but there's noticeably more low end grunt, which was exactly what I was after to help turn those heavy ass Toyo's
Old 10-28-2013, 03:23 PM   #57
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Good to hear!
Old 10-31-2013, 08:03 AM   #59
Russtoy is on a distinguished road
Army: 1st Armor Division
Name: Russel
Russtoy's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, are they still making headers for the 3.4L in a 2000 4Runner? If so, how much? I looked on your site, but you still dont have Toyota's listed. Thank you.
Old 10-31-2013, 08:11 AM   #60
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russtoy View Post
Hey, are they still making headers for the 3.4L in a 2000 4Runner? If so, how much? I looked on your site, but you still dont have Toyota's listed. Thank you.
They do! They have 2 options though, with EGR or W/O EGR. LEt me know what you have and Ill PM ya pricing.