Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

EBAY Primered Hood w/ Scoop 20% off + Free Shipping

Old 04-06-2013, 04:33 PM   #1
Rand Paul 2016
Chad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Chad's Tacoma Gallery
EBAY Primered Hood w/ Scoop 20% off + Free Shipping

Found this deal here that lasts through April 13, 2013. Buy any item from "carpartswholesale" on ebay over $100 and receive 20% off + free shipping on some items. Specifically you can get a sport hood (primered, you color match) for 245.20 * 20% off or ~$196 total. It does not come with the hood scoop insert though.

Link to carpartswholesale

Link to deal information

Link to hood scoop

They also have several other items that are parts that are 20% off.
Old 04-06-2013, 04:36 PM   #2
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Nice find. Just to everyone else looking: You still have to buy all the hardware and the scoop insert itself from somewhere else or from your dealer, FYI.

Matt
Old 04-07-2013, 07:19 AM   #3
5100s are the same price as spacers, seriously
tacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
nice find!
Old 04-14-2013, 10:23 PM   #6
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
Nice find. Just to everyone else looking: You still have to buy all the hardware and the scoop insert itself from somewhere else or from your dealer, FYI.

Matt
Wouldn't all the hardware be on your current good though? Aside from the insert what else would you need?
Old 04-14-2013, 10:23 PM   #7
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Hood*
Old 04-14-2013, 10:28 PM   #8
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
Wouldn't all the hardware be on your current good though? Aside from the insert what else would you need?
x2
Old 04-14-2013, 10:36 PM   #9

Firefighter:
Oh I guess there's random hardware that actually keeps the insert in place.
Old 04-14-2013, 10:37 PM   #10
cmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Artem
cmanhonor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i believe the scoop assembly is 3 separate pieces held in by a clip and 5 nuts. The scoop grille and retainer are also held together from the factory with 3 of those funky plastic melt rivet things.. but i used regular rivets puting mine together...
Old 04-14-2013, 10:39 PM   #11

Firefighter:
Did you buy it? Where did you order the hood insert and parts from and for how much?
Old 04-14-2013, 10:47 PM   #13
cmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i got my hood a while ago from sort-a-fit i believe about 120 bucks. the main scoop piece i got from a local toyota dealer (you can order them painted) that was about 90, they gave me a slight discount because my work is one of that dealers vendors. then the inner scoop grill and retainer i ordered from trdparts4u.com i believe they were about 10 for one 15 for the other, the plastic clip came with the main scoop piece, the 5 nuts+washers i bought at home depot and i had 3 small rivets laying around
Old 04-14-2013, 10:53 PM   #15

Firefighter:
Looks like I may be ordering all this shit tomorrow. Thanks I will rep you when I am not on my phone.
Old 04-14-2013, 11:02 PM   #16

Quote:
Looks like I may be ordering all this shit tomorrow. Thanks I will rep you when I am not on my phone.
hey thanks! good luck with install! also now that i think of it, it may be 4 nuts not 5 but im not a 100 percent on that also you may want to check out http://redlinetuning.com/QL-TOY-TACOMA-95+.html
i installed their hood struts when i got my new hood and i love them highly recommend to anyone that hates the "hood stick" lol
Old 04-14-2013, 11:55 PM   #17

Firefighter:
Welp, just ordered the hood. 196 bones shipped. Free returns and one year warranty, plus the seller has a 99% rating so seems legit.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:44 AM   #19

Firefighter:
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...d=350684059838
Old 04-15-2013, 10:56 AM   #20
cheese'd out of my mind
Tuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tuckerhump's Tacoma Gallery
do you know roughly how much it would cost to get painted?