Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Shrockworks 15% Off Entire Site (except winches)

Old 04-17-2013, 09:29 PM   #1
StaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
StaticFilter's Tacoma Gallery
Shrockworks 15% Off Entire Site (except winches)

http://shrockworks.com/
We have a group buy set up over at FJCForums but it's good for any/all Toyota gear (bumpers, sliders, skids, etc), recovery gear, and lighting offered on their website. The only exclusion is winches.

Please post up here if you are interested!
Here's a link to the FJC thread for more info
http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forum...-buy-whos.html

If this is in the wrong section, I do apologize!
Old 04-20-2013, 05:12 PM   #2
brs127s has a spectacular aura aboutbrs127s has a spectacular aura aboutbrs127s has a spectacular aura about
brs127s's Tacoma Gallery
I want to buy a front bumper with hoop and headlight protection for my 04 Tacoma. What all do you need? I have talked to Shrockworks. I need to send them a picture of my truck. I have a Limited edition, but don't think it needs to be 2 inches wider on each side.