Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Headstrong $15 off Coupon code on LR UCAs

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2013, 07:56 AM   #21
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Morning bump to the top

Old 05-15-2013, 07:09 PM   #22
jimbo808 is on a distinguished road

jimbo808's Tacoma Gallery
Purchased list:
1. Dcpsychbilly
2. Hoyal
3. 4banger4x4
4. Marc M
5. jimbo808

i bought me some too

Old 05-15-2013, 07:46 PM   #23
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

awesome

Old 05-16-2013, 09:41 AM   #24

BUMP

Old 05-16-2013, 10:17 AM   #25
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
That is a hell of a deal! I love mine and the tire place really loved them. Alignment was perfect.

Old 05-16-2013, 10:24 AM   #26
Alan84 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Alan
Alan84's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered a set

Old 05-16-2013, 10:42 AM   #27
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
I'll order some tomorrow when I get paid. Can't pass a deal like this up.

Old 05-16-2013, 10:46 AM   #28

1. Dcpsychbilly
2. Hoyal
3. 4banger4x4
4. Marc M
5. jimbo808
6 . billyrayaf
7. Alan84

Old 05-16-2013, 10:46 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueitrgsr View Post
I'll order some tomorrow when I get paid. Can't pass a deal like this up.

Old 05-16-2013, 10:47 AM   #30
rdrock5914 is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Carl
rdrock5914's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered mine yesterday mornin' and they shipped 'em the same day. Should have them tomorrow!! Best price I've ever seen on these.

Old 05-16-2013, 11:00 AM   #31

1. Dcpsychbilly
2. Hoyal
3. 4banger4x4
4. Marc M
5. jimbo808
6 . billyrayaf
7. Alan84
8.rdrock5914

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdrock5914 View Post
Ordered mine yesterday mornin' and they shipped 'em the same day. Should have them tomorrow!! Best price I've ever seen on these.
Added

Old 05-17-2013, 09:29 AM   #33
Marcitron88 is on a distinguished road
Marcitron88's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome deal! I picked up a set and they even gave me a discount on shipping to Canada...and I almost pulled the trigger on icon tubular UCA's at almost double the price.

Old 05-17-2013, 09:36 AM   #34

1. Dcpsychbilly
2. Hoyal
3. 4banger4x4
4. Marc M
5. jimbo808
6 . billyrayaf
7. Alan84
8.rdrock5914
9.Marcitron88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcitron88 View Post
Awesome deal! I picked up a set and they even gave me a discount on shipping to Canada...and I almost pulled the trigger on icon tubular UCA's at almost double the price.
Added and welcome incase I hadn't said it before

Old 05-17-2013, 09:39 AM   #35
TacoBurrito07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBurrito07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBurrito07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBurrito07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBurrito07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBurrito07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBurrito07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBurrito07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBurrito07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBurrito07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBurrito07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
TacoBurrito07's Tacoma Gallery
It said that my discount code didn't apply to any of my items?? When it's just the lr uca??

Old 05-17-2013, 09:59 AM   #36
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Are there any pictures of these?

Old 05-17-2013, 10:04 AM   #37
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
I have pics from a 1st gen they are beefy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBurrito07 View Post
It said that my discount code didn't apply to any of my items?? When it's just the lr uca??
give them a call.

Old 05-17-2013, 11:39 AM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBurrito07 View Post
give them a call or email them(they are good on answering them)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
you mean installed because there some on there site

Old 05-17-2013, 11:42 AM   #40

1. Dcpsychbilly
2. Hoyal
3. 4banger4x4
4. Marc M
5. jimbo808
6 . billyrayaf
7. Alan84
8.rdrock5914
9.Marcitron88
10.TRDMike66

Quote: