Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Headstrong $15 off Coupon code on LR UCAs

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2013, 11:21 AM   #41
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hermmy
Mr Salty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBurrito07 View Post
It said that my discount code didn't apply to any of my items?? When it's just the lr uca??
Worked when I tried it, perhaps its case sensitive (use all CAPs).

Old 05-17-2013, 05:18 PM   #42
Fish
ABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ABregenzer's Tacoma Gallery
1. Dcpsychbilly
2. Hoyal
3. 4banger4x4
4. Marc M
5. jimbo808
6 . billyrayaf
7. Alan84
8.rdrock5914
9.Marcitron88
10.TRDMike66
11.ABregenzer

added

Old 05-17-2013, 05:21 PM   #43
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-17-2013, 07:19 PM   #44
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't know SPC was in Colorado. I would have just drove to get them. Although shipping was fast. Glad people are getting them. Any 2nd gen people get theirs yet? I know they were low or out hope you guys can get them soon.

Old 05-17-2013, 07:22 PM   #45
Yaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yaozer's Tacoma Gallery
Darnit. I purchased mine a week ago. Can anything retroactive happen?

Old 05-17-2013, 07:26 PM   #46
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaozer View Post
Darnit. I purchased mine a week ago. Can anything retroactive happen?
Never hurts to try.

Old 05-17-2013, 08:41 PM   #48
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Glad to hear people are getting them. I got mine and began painting them as soon as I got them. There almost ready to go will post pics

Old 05-17-2013, 08:44 PM   #49

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcpsychobilly View Post
Glad to hear people are getting them. I got mine and began painting them as soon as I got them. There almost ready to go will post pics
Black wasn't good enough? You wanted hot pink didn't you?

Old 05-17-2013, 08:52 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Black wasn't good enough? You wanted hot pink didn't you?
Well wasn't so much the color but I feel better with say some extra coats of a paint to help future rust because it will happen lol. But then I said hey this color works (had it laying around) then I said why don't I add this. And then a little this and that lol.
Give me a minute I'll post pictures. But still needs another coat or two.

Old 05-17-2013, 08:53 PM   #51

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
It is pink isn't it.

Old 05-17-2013, 08:54 PM   #52

Quote:
It is pink isn't it.
You jelly?

Old 05-17-2013, 09:11 PM   #54

You jelly Devin

I'll get a good picture tomorrow

Old 05-17-2013, 09:12 PM   #55
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcpsychobilly View Post
You jelly Devin

I'll get a good picture tomorrow
Oh so you want them to look like the TC Uppers

Old 05-17-2013, 09:14 PM   #56
Probably should'nt have done that.
4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
4banger4x4's Tacoma Gallery
They come with horsepower stickers?!?!

Old 05-17-2013, 09:16 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnTRD View Post
Oh so you want them to look like the TC Uppers
Nah coincidence the only thing I had was flat black (rustoleum) grey primer and silver metallic. Also has a metallic pearl blue (subaru color) I think I tried to throw SPC in there lol

Old 05-17-2013, 09:17 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4banger4x4 View Post
They come with horsepower stickers?!?!
Kinda I cut it up put it on and painted over it, it's actually on there

Old 05-17-2013, 09:24 PM   #59

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
No I like them being black.

Old 05-17-2013, 09:30 PM   #60

Quote:
No I like them being black.
Oh ok lol
But really might be a good idea to throw on more paint on them

Closed Thread