Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Headstrong $15 off Coupon code on LR UCAs

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2013, 03:52 PM   #81
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Yea Headstrongoffroad is great to deal with.

I just finished installing mine, alignment appointment is set for tomorrow morning

Old 05-21-2013, 05:51 PM   #82
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Direct update

For those waiting on there LR UCA's here is a direct message from Headstrongoffroad

For those waiting on their UCAs I apologize for the delay and I really appreciate the patience, I sincerely hope the minor delay does not reflect poorly on us. If at anything*I am at least glad to have been able to save TW members some*money on a hobby we all enjoy, our trucks.*

They will be shipping out the shipment they just received tomorrow, expect 2-3 days for shipping

Any questions pm me

Old 05-21-2013, 05:55 PM   #83
Probably should'nt have done that.
4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
4banger4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcpsychobilly View Post
For those waiting on there LR UCA's here is a direct message from Headstrongoffroad

For those waiting on their UCAs I apologize for the delay and I really appreciate the patience, I sincerely hope the minor delay does not reflect poorly on us. If at anything*I am at least glad to have been able to save TW members some*money on a hobby we all enjoy, our trucks.*

They will be shipping out the shipment they just received tomorrow, expect 2-3 days for shipping

Any questions pm me
so they got shipment in and ill have mine by the end of the week. Yay

Old 05-21-2013, 06:05 PM   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4banger4x4 View Post
so they got shipment in and ill have mine by the end of the week. Yay
Exactly

Old 05-23-2013, 08:23 AM   #85

BUMP

Old 05-24-2013, 07:48 AM   #86

BUMP

Old 05-25-2013, 02:58 PM   #87
jimbo808 is on a distinguished road

jimbo808's Tacoma Gallery
Just got my lift installed and aligned. LR ucas gave me 0 toe, 0 camber, 2.9 caster and 3.0 caster. Drives straight now.

Old 05-25-2013, 04:22 PM   #88
Fish
ABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ABregenzer's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine today!

I need to put mine in asap

Old 05-25-2013, 05:48 PM   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo808 View Post
Just got my lift installed and aligned. LR ucas gave me 0 toe, 0 camber, 2.9 caster and 3.0 caster. Drives straight now.
Good to hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABregenzer View Post
Got mine today!

I need to put mine in asap

Old 05-28-2013, 08:20 AM   #90

Thanks to all that participated

Closed Thread