Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

DSM RCD5100 Blow Out

Old 05-17-2013, 10:10 AM   #1
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
DSM RCD5100 Blow Out

Like the title says.. We are Blowing out 3 sets of Bilstein/RCD 5100 2nd Gen Tacoma shocks!

These shocks are apples for apples the same as the 5100, just labeled with RCD stickers as well as the Bilstein Stickers. We purchased them when Bilstein was on back order, now that we received the Bilsteins yesterday.. We don't want to sit on two of the same shocks with different part numbers.

$299.99 shipped to the lower 48

PM me or call the shop and i will get them shipped out!
888-973-6967
Micah
Old 05-17-2013, 03:42 PM   #2
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcd 5100s

PM's replied.

Two sets left.

Micah
Old 05-21-2013, 04:23 PM   #3
Downsouth Motorsport

rcd 5100s

have a few sets of fronts only! PM me for details
Old 05-21-2013, 04:33 PM   #4
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome deal!! I'm sure these will go quick!
Old 05-23-2013, 02:13 PM   #5
Downsouth Motorsport

One set left!
Old 05-29-2013, 02:47 PM   #6
RedDead will become famous soon enough
RedDead's Tacoma Gallery
Are the rear shocks the extended version?
Old 05-29-2013, 03:29 PM   #7
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDead View Post
Are the rear shocks the extended version?
these will work for 0-1.5"inches of lift

we have 3 sets of fronts at 179.99 shipped.
Old 06-06-2013, 08:32 AM   #8
Downsouth Motorsport

Only have a set or two of fronts left!
Old 07-09-2013, 10:43 PM   #9
2010 REF is on a distinguished road

2010 REF's Tacoma Gallery
I know it'sa month old, but any left? I also have a 1995.5 that needs a set too.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:01 AM   #10
Downsouth Motorsport

Shocks

I only have a set of fronts left for the 05+ as far as the RCD shock goes.. I have the standard Bilstein 5100's in stock, and also the ones for your 1st gen.

http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-11...le-shocks.html

http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-13...ront-rear.html