Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Downsouth motorsports Icon arm deal

Old 06-04-2013, 01:02 PM   #1
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Downsouth motorsports Icon arm deal

This week we are running a special on ICON upper arms for 05+ Tacoma
Shoot me a PM or a call at the shop for pricing

Parts are in stock ready to ship same day

Here is a link, make sure you PM or call for the discounted pricing.

http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-89...trol-arms.html

Micah
Attached Thumbnails
Downsouth motorsports Icon arm deal-05tacomaarms.jpg  
Old 06-05-2013, 08:10 AM   #2
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Good morning TW,
This is Sonny, well it seems that with this special we are running on the arms is a violation of ICON's new terms and conditions...So for that we are getting our balls kicked in by ICON..So long story short so that I do not have to wear a Titanium cup to the shop this morning, for pricing on any ICON products we sell, just PM Micah or call the shop.
1-888-973-6967 and ask for Micah and if he is not around, ask for me..
We will take care of you just as we always have...
From what we are hearing is that some other companies called and complained because we were in violation, seems that our little shop is rocking the boat, perfect because I am a boat rocker and I live for confrontation...So to the policy police....Put your big boy pants on and crawl out of your moms basement and wipe away those tears because your Han Solo action figure is not a first addition and find something better to do then to worry about our little shop.
Bottom line: Pussies will never be hero's son!!!!
To all of you out there in the land of TW...We will always be here to help you and do whatever we can for you and try and provide whatever discounts we can on whatever product we can (By Phone of course with ICON) and continue to provide the best customer service possible as you have come to expect from Downsouth.
My name is Sonny McIntyre and I approve this message...
Come on I know you are laughing at that last line...ha,ha..
Everyone have a great day....
Sonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
This week we are running a special on ICON upper arms for 05+ Tacoma
Shoot me a PM or a call at the shop for pricing

Parts are in stock ready to ship same day

Here is a link, make sure you PM or call for the discounted pricing.

http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-89...trol-arms.html

Micah
Old 06-05-2013, 09:52 AM   #3
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Good morning TW,
This is Sonny, well it seems that with this special we are running on the arms is a violation of ICON's new terms and conditions...So for that we are getting our balls kicked in by ICON..So long story short so that I do not have to wear a Titanium cup to the shop this morning, for pricing on any ICON products we sell, just PM Micah or call the shop.
From what we are hearing is that some other companies called and complained because we were in violation, seems that our little shop is rocking the boat, perfect because I am a boat rocker and I live for confrontation...So to the policy police....Put your big boy pants on and crawl out of your moms basement and wipe away those tears because your Han Solo action figure is not a first addition and find something better to do then to worry about our little shop.
To all of you out there in the land of TW...We will always be here to help you and do whatever we can for you and try and provide whatever discounts we can on whatever product we can (By Phone of course with ICON) and continue to provide the best customer service possible as you have come to expect from Downsouth.
Sonny
Old 06-05-2013, 10:01 AM   #4
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
Best in the business right there bravo BRAVOO!!!

Old 06-06-2013, 07:29 AM   #5
Downsouth Motorsport

pm's replied

thanks
Old 06-12-2013, 11:15 AM   #6
Downsouth Motorsport

upper arms

Another set shipped today

PM's replied

Micah
Old 06-12-2013, 11:19 AM   #7
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Put your big boy pants on and crawl out of your moms basement and wipe away those tears because your Han Solo action figure is not a first addition
Bahahaha
Old 06-12-2013, 11:19 AM   #8
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Good morning TW,

Sonny
Old 06-12-2013, 11:26 AM   #9
Yersinia pestis
Glueman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGlueman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGlueman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGlueman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGlueman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGlueman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGlueman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGlueman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGlueman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGlueman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGlueman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Glueman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Good morning TW,
Sonny
That just made my day! I can't stop laughing at the Han Solo reference. I need to buy something from DSMS just becasue of your attitude!

Peace!
Old 06-12-2013, 11:28 AM   #10
Deathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Deathproofduck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glueman View Post
That just made my day! I can't stop laughing at the Han Solo reference. I need to buy something from DSMS just becasue of your attitude!

Peace!
I actually thought the same thing!
Old 06-28-2013, 07:10 AM   #11
Whiskey Neat is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Mechanic - of sorts
Name: James
Whiskey Neat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Good morning TW,
Sonny

This ^ is why I bought my entire lift from you guys. Keep up the good work.
Old 06-28-2013, 07:18 AM   #12
Gearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gearheadesw's Tacoma Gallery
Bummer, can't even afford 885 springs right now, and now this...

Yeah, I'll keep buying HERE.
You guys are great.
Old 07-04-2013, 11:49 PM   #13
cmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Artem
cmanhonor's Tacoma Gallery
I was thinking about getting total chaos uca's but I like the sound of this weekly special could you guys pm me price ?
Old 07-08-2013, 10:27 AM   #14
Downsouth Motorsport

arms

PM'd
Old 07-15-2013, 05:56 AM   #15
06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brendan
06taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmanhonor View Post
I was thinking about getting total chaos uca's but I like the sound of this weekly special could you guys pm me price ?
Could you do the same for me? 😉
Old 08-06-2013, 10:42 AM   #16
Downsouth Motorsport

Contact me for pricing
Old 08-06-2013, 10:51 AM   #17
stihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stihlfoursix_0's Tacoma Gallery
You guys are fucking RAD! Class act as always