Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

AT&T Phones

Old 06-25-2013, 09:27 AM   #1
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
AT&T Phones

My wife is a sales/service rep for AT&T. This week only, she can get you a phone with no activation fee, no sales tax (if you're outside California).

She also can sell the new Samsung Galaxy S4 Active, which is a ruggedized S4 that can go underwater (3 feet for 30 minutes).

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i929...ctive-5446.php

My wife is on commission. She required to sell two phones a month or she gets nothing, even if she's sold a ton of other stuff. So, if you're thinking about adding a line or crossing over to AT&T, we'd appreciate the sale.

Cell phone upgrades don't count toward her sales tally.

She can also offer UVerse or DirectTV if you desire.

PM me your contact info if you're interested.