Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP Coil-overs - $562 w/ Free Shipping

Old 07-05-2013, 12:21 PM   #1
lukem is on a distinguished road
lukem's Tacoma Gallery
Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP Coil-overs - $562 w/ Free Shipping

Just bought a set of these and thought some of you might be interested.

http://www.ridefox.com/product.php?m...p=8&ref=filter

They usually go for around $700-$800 but Streetsideauto has them for $641.98 and they currently have a $50 off deal bringing them down to $591.98. Use Mr Rebates to get a extra 5% back and that brings them down to $562.38 for the pair!

http://www.streetsideauto.com/produc...-002&skip=True

Not a ton of reviews or info about these on our trucks but Fox has a great reputation and I've always really liked their products on my other toys. For way less than the price of the Bilstein 5100/Toytec setup you can get a set of tunable and rebuild-able Fox coilovers. Seems like a killer deal!
Old 07-05-2013, 06:17 PM   #2
toyota4x4man is on a distinguished road
toyota4x4man's Tacoma Gallery
Mr Rebates? Could you expound on that extra 5%? Can you crank these to 3" even though it says 2"? Its a dumb question, but I thought I'd ask.
Old 07-06-2013, 02:06 PM   #4
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
I didnt see them. Could you provide a direct link please
Old 07-06-2013, 02:30 PM   #5
lukem's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.sight.picture View Post
I didnt see them. Could you provide a direct link please
I updated the post with a link. You have to search by the Fox part # to find them. They also have the rear shocks.
Old 07-07-2013, 07:41 PM   #6
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส
dYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dyl0n
dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
I bought them. Says "partial shipped"
Old 07-07-2013, 10:59 PM   #7
lukem's Tacoma Gallery
It looks like mine shipped. It looks like they sent them in four separate boxes though which is a bit strange!
Old 07-08-2013, 06:11 AM   #8
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส
dYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukem View Post
It looks like mine shipped. It looks like they sent them in four separate boxes though which is a bit strange!
How many did you order?
Old 07-08-2013, 10:59 AM   #9
lukem's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dYL0n View Post
How many did you order?
A set. Front and rear. And they arrived today! Now I just need to find the time to put them on!
Old 07-08-2013, 03:41 PM   #10
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส

dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukem View Post
A set. Front and rear. And they arrived today! Now I just need to find the time to put them on!

Yep mine both shipped also
Old 07-08-2013, 03:45 PM   #11
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yep mine both shipped also
Anyone know if they fit a 2004 Tacoma first gen. And I can set these from 0 to 3inchs right. I wanna buy them
Old 07-08-2013, 08:59 PM   #12
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส

dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidenhardcore View Post
Anyone know if they fit a 2004 Tacoma first gen. And I can set these from 0 to 3inchs right. I wanna buy them

http://www.streetsideauto.com/p/fox-...ox-985-02-003/

0-2" adjustable according to ridefox.com
Old 07-08-2013, 09:07 PM   #13
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
http://www.streetsideauto.com/p/fox-...ox-985-02-003/

0-2" adjustable according to ridefox.com
Thank you. Seems like a killer deal for sure and I wanna get it but like you said its only up to 2inch of lift. I was looking for 2.5 or alittle more. Sucks.
Old 07-08-2013, 09:15 PM   #14
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส

dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidenhardcore View Post
Thank you. Seems like a killer deal for sure and I wanna get it but like you said its only up to 2inch of lift. I was looking for 2.5 or alittle more. Sucks.
What're you running in the rear?
Old 07-08-2013, 09:18 PM   #15
Quote:
What're you running in the rear?
I dont have a lift yet but Im gonna get all pro 3inch leaf springs and coil overs up front. Thats why I wanted 2.5 up front so i don't have a huge rake you know
Old 07-28-2013, 07:13 PM   #16
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส

dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP Coil-overs - 2 w/ Free Shipping-image.jpg
Old 08-26-2013, 11:11 AM   #17
Jeffsdeere is on a distinguished road
EMS: Life Saver
Name: Jeff
Jeffsdeere's Tacoma Gallery
How are you liking the shocks so far?
Old 09-01-2013, 10:33 PM   #18
marintacoma is on a distinguished road

marintacoma's Tacoma Gallery
How are the shocks?
Old 09-22-2013, 11:31 AM   #19
lukem's Tacoma Gallery
I just put them on last week. So far they feel great but I haven't put them through much of a test yet. I got about 1.75" lift out of the box.
Old 06-25-2014, 10:15 AM   #20
96Yota is on a distinguished road
96Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Going to revive this thread, OP how do you like the shocks so far? Do they ride better then factory? Have any pics?