Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

DownSouthMotorsports Coil Over Deals

Old 08-05-2013, 10:08 AM   #21
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 08-05-2013, 02:59 PM   #22
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just got the ok to make you guys the best deals ever on a specific shock! if you were thinking about extended travel coil overs for your 2nd gen!! PM ME!

I got the ok for this week!
Old 08-05-2013, 03:11 PM   #23
pbcolt has a spectacular aura aboutpbcolt has a spectacular aura aboutpbcolt has a spectacular aura about

Name: Colton
pbcolt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
Just got the ok to make you guys the best deals ever on a specific shock! if you were thinking about extended travel coil overs for your 2nd gen!! PM ME!

I got the ok for this week!
pm'd
Old 08-06-2013, 10:38 AM   #24
Downsouth Motorsport

All PM's replied
Old 08-09-2013, 12:37 PM   #25
Calboyincal is a jewel in the roughCalboyincal is a jewel in the roughCalboyincal is a jewel in the roughCalboyincal is a jewel in the rough
Name: Garth
Calboyincal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
All PM's replied
Quick before the camburg feeler is over, whats the deal on the co?
Old 08-14-2013, 10:27 AM   #26
Downsouth Motorsport

PM's replied. Keep'em coming
Old 08-19-2013, 01:32 PM   #27
Luckstrizzo89 is on a distinguished road

Marines: CPL
Luckstrizzo89's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Just picked up some coilovers from these guys! prices are great, and straight forward no B/S! Thanks Micah!!
Old 08-19-2013, 01:35 PM   #28
Calboyincal is a jewel in the roughCalboyincal is a jewel in the roughCalboyincal is a jewel in the roughCalboyincal is a jewel in the rough
Name: Garth
Calboyincal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckstrizzo89 View Post
Just picked up some coilovers from these guys! prices are great, and straight forward no B/S! Thanks Micah!!
If you are the guy who bought the last pair of rr coilovers, lucky!!!! I wanted those! But thanks for saving me a couple bills haha
Old 08-19-2013, 01:48 PM   #29
DESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DESRTRNNR's Tacoma Gallery
my non RR coil overs are getting here on wednesday.. these are some great deals
Old 08-19-2013, 04:51 PM   #30
Downsouth Motorsport

Thanks for taking advantage of these deals guys!
Old 08-19-2013, 05:56 PM   #31
Luckstrizzo89 is on a distinguished road

Marines: CPL
Luckstrizzo89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calboyincal View Post
If you are the guy who bought the last pair of rr coilovers, lucky!!!! I wanted those! But thanks for saving me a couple bills haha
Yep just picked up the rr coilovers!! And no problem saving you some money I'm glad I could help
Old 08-23-2013, 01:31 PM   #32
Downsouth Motorsport

I have 1 set of coil overs left at this price!!!
Old 08-23-2013, 01:34 PM   #33
DESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DESRTRNNR's Tacoma Gallery
i really wish i could buy those rear shocks.. hopefully you have some deals in a month or 2
Old 08-23-2013, 02:46 PM   #34
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by DESRTRNNR View Post
i really wish i could buy those rear shocks.. hopefully you have some deals in a month or 2

Let me know when you're ready and i will see what i can do!
Old 08-24-2013, 09:07 AM   #35
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Let me know when you're ready and i will see what i can do!
I'm in the same boat as he is
Old 09-08-2013, 11:37 AM   #36
ag3nt0rang3 is on a distinguished road
ag3nt0rang3's Tacoma Gallery
do you still have the one set?
Old 09-09-2013, 09:03 AM   #37
Downsouth Motorsport

I do not, but we have a GB on kings going on.
Old 09-09-2013, 03:44 PM   #38
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I do not, but we have a GB on kings going on.
What about MT shocks for tundra?
Old 09-09-2013, 04:29 PM   #39
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
What about MT shocks for tundra?

PM me and let me know what you are looking for. How did the shocks work out for the front end of your build?
Old 09-09-2013, 04:48 PM   #40
JoeySauce has much to be proud ofJoeySauce has much to be proud ofJoeySauce has much to be proud ofJoeySauce has much to be proud ofJoeySauce has much to be proud ofJoeySauce has much to be proud ofJoeySauce has much to be proud ofJoeySauce has much to be proud ofJoeySauce has much to be proud of

JoeySauce's Tacoma Gallery
damn my wallet hates me!

pm me a price on front coils

thanks