Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Hella 500 for $55

Old 07-17-2013, 03:42 PM   #1
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
Hella 500 for $55

Old 07-17-2013, 03:45 PM   #2
MJM777 is a name known to allMJM777 is a name known to allMJM777 is a name known to allMJM777 is a name known to allMJM777 is a name known to allMJM777 is a name known to all

Army:
MJM777's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 07-17-2013, 09:01 PM   #3
orbot is just really niceorbot is just really niceorbot is just really niceorbot is just really nice

orbot's Tacoma Gallery
nice find!!!! hoping he has hella 700 as well.

how was shipping?? took long to get it out to you??
Old 07-17-2013, 09:03 PM   #4
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
55$ for two in a box? not bad at all.
Old 07-17-2013, 09:15 PM   #5
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis, Truck: Baja
NewRider's Tacoma Gallery
Great find!! I'll definitely be doing that very soon!
Old 07-17-2013, 10:07 PM   #6
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbot View Post
nice find!!!! hoping he has hella 700 as well.

how was shipping?? took long to get it out to you??
He does sell hella 700 but not sure about the price. Ordered it Monday and got it yesterday (Wednesday.) He's shipping it from PA and I live in GA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipreferwater View Post
55$ for two in a box? not bad at all.
Yes sir, two in a box.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRide View Post
Great find!! I'll definitely be doing that very soon!
Thought I could pass this deal to my tacomaworld brothers and sisters!
Old 07-19-2013, 06:32 PM   #7
All I Do Is Nguyen

Just so I can bump this deal. Wired them today!

Old 07-20-2013, 05:13 AM   #8
Milk was a BAD choice
CHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant future

Name: Dave
CHUNKY08's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the good find Jimmy! Are there any other light bars out there that are a bit less expensive?
Old 07-20-2013, 08:50 PM   #9
All I Do Is Nguyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHUNKY08 View Post
Thanks for the good find Jimmy! Are there any other light bars out there that are a bit less expensive?
Are you talking about light bar accessories/hardware (like my BAMF's lightbar) or led light bars?
Old 07-21-2013, 01:23 PM   #10
Milk was a BAD choice
CHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant future

Name: Dave
CHUNKY08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.nguyen View Post
Are you talking about light bar accessories/hardware (like my BAMF's lightbar) or led light bars?
Sorry...The BAMF light bar to mount these Hella's behind my grill. I'm sure it's well worth the money, I was looking for a way to build one myself or find something a little cheaper.
Old 07-21-2013, 03:55 PM   #11
All I Do Is Nguyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHUNKY08 View Post
Sorry...The BAMF light bar to mount these Hella's behind my grill. I'm sure it's well worth the money, I was looking for a way to build one myself or find something a little cheaper.
Got cha! They are worth the money. However, I don't know anyone else making anything similar, unless they build one themselves. I got it during his GB, so it was a little cheaper.
Old 07-21-2013, 04:02 PM   #12
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Found em at Walmart once for $25/box of two. Needless to say I bought them out...
Old 07-24-2013, 11:08 AM   #13
kirk13 is on a distinguished road
Name: greg
kirk13's Tacoma Gallery
Just put in my offer hope it works sweet set up btw
Old 07-24-2013, 11:09 AM   #14
All I Do Is Nguyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk13 View Post
Just put in my offer hope it works sweet set up btw
It better work! If not, pm me. Thanks
Old 07-24-2013, 11:28 AM   #15
smuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud of
Name: CR
smuggiesrider's Tacoma Gallery
OP
Where do I get one of those brackets to mount these lights as seen in your original post pics?
I took off my brush guard but want to keep my lights.
Thanks for any help.
Old 07-24-2013, 11:39 AM   #16
All I Do Is Nguyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by smuggiesrider View Post
OP
Where do I get one of those brackets to mount these lights as seen in your original post pics?
I took off my brush guard but want to keep my lights.
Thanks for any help.
I got them here. Worth the price!
Old 07-24-2013, 12:04 PM   #17
kirk13 is on a distinguished road
Name: greg
kirk13's Tacoma Gallery
He just accepted the offer now to satoshi the grill and throw in lights thanks for the coupon

Also are u goin to put hids in the 500s that's the route I'm going to go
Old 07-24-2013, 12:21 PM   #18
All I Do Is Nguyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk13 View Post
He just accepted the offer now to satoshi the grill and throw in lights thanks for the coupon

Also are u goin to put hids in the 500s that's the route I'm going to go
No problem! Helping my tacomaworld brothers/sisters out! I plan on doing HIDs soon. $40 for a kit from DDM.