Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Uni ball covers

Old 08-12-2013, 07:52 AM   #1
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Uni ball covers

Just a heads up to all of you with Camburg arms.. They now offer Ball joint covers to protect from the dirt and grime that get stuck in the ball joint.

05+ Tacoma and 07+ Tundra

These are in stock and ready to ship.

Ball Joint arms only.
Attached Thumbnails
Uni ball covers-bj_cap3.jpg  
Old 08-12-2013, 10:19 AM   #2
Maibatsu Monstrosity
Jaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of light
Name: James
Jaime's Tacoma Gallery
Just called in and ordered a set - looking forward to checking these out. Thanks DSM!
Old 08-12-2013, 10:25 AM   #3
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Omg uniballs you say??! I know they just posted for their ball joints on here and I asked about uni balls and they said nothing for them yet. Uni balls, correct?? Not a typo?
Old 08-12-2013, 10:29 AM   #4
Haws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Shawn
Haws's Tacoma Gallery
Im having a hard time finding these on the site. Anyone have the link?
Old 08-12-2013, 10:31 AM   #5
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haws View Post
Im having a hard time finding these on the site. Anyone have the link?
x2

How much are they? I sooo need these!
Old 08-12-2013, 10:33 AM   #6
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
x2

How much are they? I sooo need these!

These are for the ball joint arms only.

Sorry for the confusion.
Old 08-12-2013, 10:38 AM   #7
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
These are for the ball joint arms only.

Sorry for the confusion.
I have the ball joint version! haha I found them on Camburgs website. I'll be ordering a set
Old 08-12-2013, 10:39 AM   #8
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 08-12-2013, 10:45 AM   #9
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
I have the ball joint version! haha I found them on Camburgs website. I'll be ordering a set
cool, hit me up and i can get them shipped out
Old 08-12-2013, 10:46 AM   #10
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery

got excited for a second...need uni ball covers
Old 08-12-2013, 11:17 AM   #11
Maibatsu Monstrosity
Jaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of light
Name: James
Jaime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post

got excited for a second...need uni ball covers
Same - hopefully Camburg releases some soon...
Old 08-12-2013, 03:27 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime View Post
Same - hopefully Camburg releases some soon...
x2

Icons got one for their uniballs
Old 08-12-2013, 03:41 PM   #13
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
x2

Icons got one for their uniballs
They only fit the Icon arms, due to the cup size. Plus Camburg runs a 1.25 bearing
Old 08-12-2013, 03:42 PM   #14
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
When is TC doing this !
Old 08-25-2013, 07:43 AM   #15
I got tiger blood.. WINNING
LBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
I have an 07 FJ Cruiser with Camburg BallJoint UCAs. Will these fit ? If not, do you know if Camburg makes them for the FJ?
Old 08-26-2013, 08:11 AM   #16
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBCdmv View Post
I have an 07 FJ Cruiser with Camburg BallJoint UCAs. Will these fit ? If not, do you know if Camburg makes them for the FJ?
They do make them for the FJ PM, or call me if you are interested.
Old 08-26-2013, 08:13 AM   #17
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
When is TC doing this !
x a gazillion
Old 08-26-2013, 09:03 AM   #18
Downsouth Motorsport

Not sure that they are.. The bolt that they use would have to be replaced, the misalignments changed.. Just don't know that its even something that they are considering? I haven't heard anything about anything being in the works.
You could always contact Pat at TC and see what he says.
Old 08-26-2013, 09:20 AM   #19
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Even some type of neoprene wrap with velcro would help. Shit, I've thought about wrapping a ziplock bag around somehow with zipties