Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

6" Fiberglass Fenders - $300 Shipped!

Old 08-13-2013, 06:23 PM   #1
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส
dYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dyl0n
dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
6" Fiberglass Fenders - $300 Shipped!

Lets start this off by saying I am by no means affiliated with andysautosport.com

So I was doing a search for glass for my taco. Called a few places to get a price over phone, hoping for cheap shipping since most venders are in CA and I'm in New Orleans.

Andy's Auto Sport - listed the fiberglass for $279.99 plus $90 shipping for my zip.

Gave them a call and somehow ended up talking to the wholesale manager...

They're in stock. Got them for $300 shipped. Including bumper caps (I won't need)

I told him how great of a deal it was, and asked if I could post on here about it. He said as long as they call his extension

1-800-419-1152 EXT 132.

Comes percoated and with bumper caps.

Link To DuraFlex Fenders

Picture from DuraFlex Site

6" Fiberglass Fenders - 0 Shipped!-image.jpg

I'm sure he'll get you the wholesale price on whatever is on their site, I didn't ask all of that.

I'm not even sure if its true fiberglass. It says "fiberglass reinforced plastics" on the extreme deminsions website. Here's a YouTube video I found on these forums showing the DuraFlex material

Go to 1:08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...f8K6CvgA#t=65s

Enjoy
Old 08-13-2013, 06:25 PM   #2
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
lol...love the photoshopped pic....
Old 08-13-2013, 06:28 PM   #3
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส
dYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dyl0n
dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
lol...love the photoshopped pic....
Didn't even notice that junk! Haha removed it
Old 08-13-2013, 06:46 PM   #5
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-19-2013, 08:40 PM   #6
Infamous Coating is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
Infamous Coating's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd to see how this turns out
Old 08-30-2013, 07:53 PM   #7
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous Coating View Post
Sub'd to see how this turns out
x2
Old 09-03-2013, 08:42 PM   #8
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure things have changed since 2008 but I ordered fenders for a '90 300ZX that fit like shit. I had to get custom tabs made on each fender because they had their tabs no where near the stock locations.

This was obviously after I drove to ExtremeDimensions (they had a warehouse in City of Industy, CA) and had me wait an hour outside only to tell me they couldn't find my order and I would have to come back when they found it. Raised hell and they ended up shipping to me for free.

Subbed to see how it goes OP.
Old 10-27-2013, 01:21 PM   #9
RN
BenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
BenJammn5's Tacoma Gallery
"Why buy aftermarket paintable fenders?
Aftermarket paintable fenders are a great way to enhance the look of your truck and give it that custom race look. Several styles are available, and they should be painted to match the color of your truck. Getting custom aftermarket fenders is an inexpensive way to customize the look of your truck to your liking."

Is this the real reason we buy glass? lol
Forget tire clearance, I'm goin for the race-look!