LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Any gamers here? Steam Humble Origin Bundle, pay less than $5 and get all these games

Old 08-14-2013, 12:44 PM   #1
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Any gamers here? Steam Humble Origin Bundle, pay less than $5 and get all these games

Found this on reddit, amazing deal

https://www.humblebundle.com/?originbundle

8 triumphant games. Pay what you want and get the terrifying sci-fi horror third person shooter Dead Space 3; the original bone-chilling horror shooter Dead Space; the intense action-packed supersoldier shooter Crysis 2 Maximum Edition; the high speed open-world crash happy racer Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box; the authentic modern warfare sim Medal of Honor; and the first person parkour thrill ride Mirror's Edge. Pay over the average and receive the beloved life sim The Sims 3 (along with two expansion packs in The Sims 3 Starter Pack) and the unrivaled military shooter Battlefield 3.

If you don't like Origin, I do believe they include the steam keys for the games as well.
Old 08-22-2013, 12:47 AM   #2
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
I just found your post. I was recommended this bundle today and just read your post by accident. How does buying this work? Do you just donate an amount or what? I'm a little confused..
Old 08-22-2013, 01:36 AM   #3
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well I just bought it. Why pay full price for bf3 when I can spend 10 bucks for 8 games. AWWW YEAH!
Old 08-22-2013, 08:12 AM   #4
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Heh yeah, it's for a good cause too. I used to hate EA, especially when they started making you use origin for their games but they have been stepping up recently.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:15 AM   #5
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
There is still 6 days left to get in on this deal, spend a measly $4.82 and get a lot of good games.

Edit: PC only, and if you don't like Origin, I think they include the steam codes as well.
Old 08-22-2013, 09:55 PM   #6
Very nice how much?

I got all the games I could off of steam (only downloaded a couple so far) and I had to get bf3 and dead space 3 from origin because I guess they aren't offered by steam. I am amazed at what you get for the money. I know medal of honor alone on steam is $20
Old 08-23-2013, 01:57 PM   #7
Woah! How did that get here?
EFalco50 will become famous soon enoughEFalco50 will become famous soon enough
Name: Ethan
EFalco50's Tacoma Gallery
I did it, pretty awesome!