Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Advanced Auto Parts- Mobil 1 Deal

Old 03-06-2009, 09:02 PM   #1
TacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to behold

Name: Justin
TacoTycoon's Tacoma Gallery
Advanced Auto Parts- Mobil 1 Deal

5 quarts of Mobil 1 Synthetic with mobil 1 filter for 30 bucks, not bad.
Old 03-07-2009, 02:44 PM   #2
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Deal is good till March 25th 2009
Old 03-12-2009, 01:06 PM   #3
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
gaaaaaaah where was this two weekends ago haha.

paid almost $45 for 6 quarts and a filter.
Old 03-13-2009, 07:45 AM   #4
buffalo tacoma is on a distinguished road
buffalo tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
seems like a great deal. Is it worth goin to synthetic tho?
Old 03-15-2009, 10:26 PM   #5
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
gaaaaaaah where was this two weekends ago haha.

paid almost $45 for 6 quarts and a filter.
Buy some extra while on sale. I'm going to buy 3 or 4 of these before the sale expires.
Old 03-15-2009, 10:27 PM   #6
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
haha i did this last night!
Old 03-16-2009, 08:04 AM   #7
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
FYI, I just got a 5qt jug from Walmart for $28. Add 1 more quart for $6 and the filter for $10 and you are up to $44.

This deal looks like it is still good.
Old 03-16-2009, 08:21 AM   #8
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I'm planning on going to get enough for 2 oil changes. I paid $60 for my last oil change.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:40 AM   #9
Oppie1 is on a distinguished road
Oppie1's Tacoma Gallery
I caught this deal over the weekend. Def sweet. I'm going to buy the stuff again for my next oil change!
Old 03-18-2009, 03:58 PM   #10
Lord of Tomfoolery

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I'm planning on going to get enough for 2 oil changes. I paid $60 for my last oil change.
$60! That should be posted in the WTF thread...
Old 03-18-2009, 07:01 PM   #11
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxer36 View Post
$60! That should be posted in the WTF thread...
yeah, no kidding. It was out of stock every but at some specialty auto store.